vlogger? prankster?

Irene holding a camera on her hands.

"Hello?" She say awkwardly and continue to laugh.

"Oh my God kung ano ano kasi pinag gagawa sa buhay." She hissed as she continued to laugh.

This part isn't really a plan. Yesterday night, Irene with her siblings just have a drink. Drink that made them do many crazy things.

They're playing card games, "Kung sino matalo gumawa nang isang vlog!" Irene even proudly said that sentence.

The two nodded and just agreed since they know how to communicate in front of camera.

But Irene guessed her luck isn't with her that night. She loses many times.

"Paano ba yan ading edi mag v vlog ka?" Imee said laughing.

"Oo sige kung jan kayo masaya." Irene said before she drink the liquor.

"Ayan no choice ako mag video... I'm not sure if kita ako..." She furrowed a little.

"So anyways..." She cut the video looking at the results.

She changed her camera to the other one that has a flip screen so she can look at her self.

"So hello, ang problema ko na lang if rinig niyo ba ako since I'm not really sure if my voice is loud enough." She said smiling at the camera.

"Ahm anyways, nasa bahay ako mag isa dahil??? Dahil wala akong kasama..." She sound unsure on that one so she laugh once again.

"Pero mamaya, si Greggy. Kilala niyo ba si Greggy?" She asked at the camera.

"Body guard ko yun." She jokingly answered her question.

"De joke lang. Boyfriend ko yun. And while scrolling to the YouTube I saw one prank..." She can't help but to laugh.

"Prank for lovers, ano nga ulit yun?" She start to remember the title.

"So naalala ko na... Not sure if it's good idea since it'll just cause a trust issue to my Greggy. Pero minsan lang naman..." She laugh like an evil.

"Anyways the title nga is... Another man texting to me." She laugh once again.

"Basta ganon yun... I texted Dawn for an help syempre paano ko nga ma p prank kung walang tutulong."

She set up the other camera where it can hide.

"So ano ayun, we already set it up naman na. She said I should send a signal para... You know..." Irene laughing since she can't find a sentence to that explanation.

"Anyway mamaya na nga pagdating ni Greggy..."

Not even that long when Gregorio arrived at her home.

"Hello..." Irene stand up to hug her boyfriend.

Greggy automatically wrap his hands on Irene's waist. It was caught in the camera.

"Kumain ka na?" Irene asked sitting down at the sofa.

She send a text to Dawn, that they can start it.

"Hindi pa..." Greggy answered.

Irene look at the camera trying not to laugh.

"Gusto mo kumain?" Irene throw her phone at the end of sofa.

"Kumain ka na ba?" Greggy asked, Irene lay on her head on his chest.

"Hindi pa hinihintay kita." Irene answered.

"Sige... Kain tayo." Greggy said.

Irene stand up, "Diyan na lang tayo kumain... Sira yung electric fan dito sa kusina." Irene remember that she can't do it in kitchen since the camera is on living room.

"Oh sige." Greggy answered briefly.

Irene went to the kitchen to get a food for both of them. When her phone receive many notifications.

Greggy look at his phone thinking that the notification is from him. But he's wrong.

"Dear, may nag t text sayo." He said, just staring at her phone.

"Ha? Bayaan mo lang." Irene shouted from the kitchen.

Greggy, did not even touch her phone.

But the notification ringtone annoy him since it's countless times.

"Dear mukhang emergency ata." Greggy said once again.

"Tignan mo- Ay wag..." Irene try to act.

But Greggy already grab her phone. Opening it as he read the messages.

His eyebrows furrow. Irene also went back to the living room.

"Lalaki mo ata..." Greggy pass Irene's phone to her.

"Lalaki?" Medyo gulat na tanong ni Irene.

Tumango lang si Greggy, he sit down at the floor putting the plate with food in the small table and start to eat.

"Kaibigan ko lang..." Irene copy what Greggy did as they start eating.

The notification started again and Greggy can't handle it anymore.

"Akin na nga!" He said opening his palm.

Irene gulp before giving it to him.

He opened it. And start reading the whole conversation.

"Sino ba to?" He asked, Irene just looking at him she wanted to laugh but it might be fail if she did.

"Kaibigan ko nga!" Irene answered again.

"Sino nga sa kanila?" Greggy look at her, she continued to eat to hide her laughter.

"Ha basta kaibigan ko." She said, kukunin niya sana yung cellphone niya pero nilayo agad ni Greggy.

Greggy wiped her mouth since there's a bit of rice.

"Lunukin mo muna yan." Greggy said so Irene take her time to munch the food properly.

Once Irene finished the food, "Sino sa mga kaibigan mo?" Tanong ulit ni Greggy.

"Basta nga kaibigan koooo..." Irene answered, inaabot parin yung cellphone niya.

"Umayos ka!" Greggy warned her so she sit properly.

"Balak niyo atang lumabas ngayon? Wala ka namang pinaalam." Greggy read the conversation again.

Irene bit her lips, "Sino ka ba para pag paalaman ko? Magulang ba kita?" She said looking at the floor so she won't laugh.

"Ah ganyan... Sige." Greggy give the phone back to Irene.

Greggy stand up, "Hoy Greg joke lang naman..." Irene hold his legs.

"Irene bitawan mo ako..." Greggy said looking at her.

"Nag jo joke lang naman eh." Irene stand up to hug him.

"Irene... May pupuntahan ka diba? Mag ayos ka na." Greggy said, trying to remove the hug.

"Uuwi na ako." He added getting his things.

Irene laugh, since she can't handle it anymore.

Getting the camera, "Hoy prank lang Greg..." She said to Greggy who is staring at her.

"So ayon... Hahaha! Ayun lang I want to thank to my Dawn masyado ka nang marunong lumandi..." Irene said laughing at the camera.

"So Mr Araneta ano po masasabi niyo?" Irene turned the camera to Greggy.

"Nakakahiya!!!" Greggy covered his face.

"Hindi naman po masyadong seloso si Greggy... Hindi ba?" Irene also can't believe her sentence.

"So anyway hindi ko nasasagutin yung tanong ko din bye na... At mukhang may nagagalit na." Irene said looking at Greggy.