perfectly imperfect

Many people wishing that they're part of the Marcos-Araneta family. Ohh, a respectful and beautiful family that everyone can see on screen or on street.

Georgia is a teenage girl, the only roses of the eight cousins. The last kid in the grand children line.

A beautiful angel like her mom, but everyone can't deny that her facial features are more like Gregorio Araneta, her father.

Acing every test, examination, recitations, and even on top of the school, make the people envy of her. Knowing that her family can give her anything she wanted to.

Of course, being one of a wealthy family, it's just like a coin for them if they spend it like nothing.

Smiling towards the people, towards her family members, smiling in front of cameras.

"How I wish I was her." Kaliwa't kanang bulungan ng mga tao kapag nakikita siya.

"Sa buong pamilya pa lang, talo na ako eh." They added.

Georgia sigh, "You don't know something about what it really feels like." If she could, she really want to say.

After a long day, they went home. Once the door shut close, her attitude change.

"Aalis ako bukas." She said bluntly.

Irene raised her eyebrow, looking at the date tomorrow.

"May pasok ka." Irene reminded.

Georgia rolled her eyes, "Pake ko? Sinabi ko bang a absent ako?"

"Georgia!" Greggy yelled when he heard it.

But, Georgia feels like she doesn't heard anything so she just compose herself walking towards the bedroom.

"It's fine honey, I'll talk to her more calmly. Galit ka naman kasi agad." Irene said holding her husband.

"Hindi naman natin siyang pinalaking ganon." Greggy remove his wife's hand being annoyed by their daughter's attitude.

"Ako na bahala. Sabi mo nga nadadaan sa pakikiusap ang mga bagay-bagay." Irene comforted him but her mind is also bugging on what's happening to her.

On the next day, Georgia skip her class. Just to meet her friends and her boyfriend.

Walking in to a cafe with her school uniform on. "Hello babe." A boy greeted her.

"Hello." She answered kissing his cheeks.

"You did it. I thought you can't." One of her friend chuckled.

"Ako? Hahaha! Ano akala niyo sa akin, mahinang nilalang?" She take a sit beside her boyfriend.

"So... Anong sabi nila?" They asked.

"Feeling ko nga, di ako pinayagan. But I said di ako a absent. Sino ba naman sila diba?" She shamelessly said.

At the same time, Luis came in to the same cafe shop. As soon as he step inside he spotted his sister.

"Honey, kapatid mo." Xandra also said.

Instead of going out, he disguise his self with an eyeglasses and a mask.

"Dito lang tayo." He said to her girlfriend sitting at the opposite corner.

"Bago ata boyfriend niya?" Xandra commented.

"Yes, hindi yan yung pumunta sa bahay noong birthday niya." He answered but acting like a normal.

"Hon, dito ka nga kunwari pi picturean kita para kita siya." Luis instructed.