coffee shop

A business student Gregorio, founded a new coffee shop around his dormitory.

"Ay kaso greenery." He whispered, he is not in to green teas or coffees.

"Why not to try." He said and pushing the door.

"Sir pull po." Sabi nang isang babae sa likod niya.

"Ah shit! Nakakahiya ka Greggy!" He cursed his self. Lumingon siya para mag thank you.

But instead of saying thank you, he thinks he fall at love at first sight.

"Thank you!" He said faster than he can bago pumasok sa loob.

That girl is also the staff of that cafeteria.

"What do you like to order sir?" She asked Greggy who got dumbfounded by her beauty.

"Ah ahm matcha... matcha coffee..." He sound unsure because it's his first time.

"Name po?" Tanong nang magandang babae.

"Gregorio." He answered shyly.

"How about you?" He asked shamelessly.

"Please wait for your order..." The girl patiently smile at Greggy.

He went to the table, where he can still see the girl.

"Na inlove na ata ako?" Tanong niya sa sarili niya. He remember the test he have today so he opened his laptop and started to study.

Later on his name being called, he stand up and get the coffee.

"Sir kunin niyo po yung cake!" The girl said since she saw Greggy did not get the cake beside the coffee.

"I did not order these." Sabi naman ni Greggy.

"You are my first costumer, it's free." The girl said, "And my name... Irene..." She added that made Greggy smile.

The smile lasted til the end of his class in the afternoon. "Huy tol!" Anton said, "Nakangiti ka ah? Nababaliw na?" Tanong niya pa.

"Ha wala! Gago to!" Sagot ni Greggy.

He thinks that matcha isn't for him but that Irene girl is the most compatible for him.

"Sasabay ka ba sa amin?" Tanong ni Bong Bong. They'll grab a lunch. Since they take different courses it's hard to catch up because of the schedule.

"Pass muna ako." Greggy answer, make the two shock.

"Bakit?" Tanong ni Bong Bong.

"May pupuntahan ako." He answered waving his hand.

Dumeretso siya sa coffee shop. "Ohh Greggy hello!" Bati ni Irene sa kanya.

A smile spread once again. "Bakit ka nandito lunch na ha?" Tanong ni Irene.

"I want to grab a coffee once again. Lakas maka gising." He answered, "Nang kagandahan mo." He murmur.

"May sinasabi ka?" Irene asked not catching the last sentence.

"No, wala. Yung kaninang order ko yun na din." Greggy said sitting at the front table.

Gregorio waiting patiently for his order. His hand type so fast on the keyboard of his laptop.

"Iba talaga pag may inspiration." He whispered to his self.

Irene drop the coffee and the Cookies on Greggy's table.

She feels safe around him. That's why she go with the flow.

"Anong course mo?" Irene asked.

"Business management." Greggy answer.

Tumango si Irene, "My older brother is studying political science." 

Greggy remember Bong Bong who is also studying political science.

"He's same with my friend. Ikaw?" Tanong ni Greggy. Sipping the coffee

"Major in arts ako, sa music kasi kaso hindi muna ako nag take." Sagot ni Irene.

At that time they tell many things in their life.

When Anton called Greggy, "Tol nasan ka na?" He asked.

"Bakit ba?" Greggy asked back.

"Tanga ka ba? Late ka na may test." He whispered.

"Ay gagi ka hindi mo pinaalala." Greggy ended the call, and arrange his stuff.

"Irene mamaya na ako babalik ha. May pasok pa kasi ako." Greggy said waving goodbye to Irene who is laughing now.

Days... Weeks... And months that Gregorio visiting that cafeteria. If there's a chance sometimes Gregorio dropping Irene off the art building.

"Tol saan ka ba pupunta? sasama kami!" Bong Bong said.

"Wag na!" Greggy shake his head.

"Lah damot oh, may pamilya na siguro na pinupuntahan." Anton said and the two laugh.

"Sa coffee shop lang." Greggy said.

"Oh edi sama kami." Pangungulit ni Bong Bong.

Napabuntong hininga si Greggy, "Sige na sige na." He said shooing them.

"Oh pre green tea to ah? Kaya siguro nababaliw ka na." Anton said looking at the menu outside the cafeteria.

Bong Bong, look at it and it's seems familiar to him.

"Sabi ko na nga ba!" Bong Bong said on his thoughts.

"Kapatid ko pre." Sabi ni Bong Bong sa mga kaibigan niya.

Greggy feel embarrassed, "Buti na lang hindi ako masyadong pala sabi ng mga nagugustuhan ko." He said on his thoughts.

"So dito ka laging nag pupunta Greggy? Diba hindi ka umiinom ng mga Green coffee?" Bong Bong asked.

"Ah nag bago na taste ko." Gregorio chuckled nervously.

"Weh? Type mo siguro kapatid ko noh?" Bong Bong whispered near at Greggy.

"Sakto lang..." Greggy shyly answered.

Inakbayan ni Bong Bong si Greggy, "Ilalakad kita nato torpe ka na naman eh." He said.

"Ading crush ka daw ni Greggy!" He shouted, Greggy cover his friend's mouth.

One night, Greggy fetch Irene on her building. They decided just to walk.

On Greggy's hand, he is pulling his bike and the bag of Irene is on his shoulder.

"So crush mo nga ako?" Irene teasingly asked.

"Yes..." He admitted shyly. "More than that." He added.

"Can I court you?" Greggy stop walking to asked that question.

A question that Irene waited for so long. "Of course you can." A sweet smile and answer came from the mouth of Irene.

Gregorio start loving the matcha like how he start loving Irene more deeper.