chaos in Georgia's life

The only girl, Georgia is already a lady now. She's more prim and proper like her mom now, being careful on what her words and actions.

Her two brothers carrying their own family, she's only a college a sophomore college student. She can't leave her parents, she's still dependent to them.

Her journey in College was the best, crying there but also acing the student council performance, being on dean list every semester.

She have a friends, a true friends for her. Her past experiences aren't the best but she's there now being alive and more stronger.

"Georgia." A boy called out, she look behind and found him.

A beautiful man, with a two block haircut with a bangs. The deep set eyes that Georgia fall in to. He's nice guy, they're friend since freshmen but the thing is they study in different schools.

"Jonathan." She smile widely, "Hello Gia." He passes the flower that he always giving when they meet.

"Nate, may sasabihin ako." Georgia, closes her laptop and signal him to sit down in front of her.

"What is it, Gia?" He asked feeling uneasy.

"Hmm..." Georgia sip her coffee to hide her smile. "What is it? Look namumula ka na." Jonathan said chuckle a little.

"Wala mainit kasi." Georgia rolled her eyes, she grabbed her phone when a notification pop up.

*Daddy*

"Hey where are you?"
"Are you with that J again?"
"Can't even remember his name."
"This is your mom by the way."

Georgia blink a little, "Hindi naman ganyan mag type si mommy eh."

"I'm sorry?" Jonathan cluelessly stare at her again.

"Ay hindi si Daddy nag text." Georgia said sighing it's always like this when Greggy knows that Georgia is with Jonathan Greggy trying to still the spotlight.

"I'll text him na lang, para ipagpapaalam ka." Jonathan said, Georgia shake her head. "Sama ka sa akin." She said.

"Ha?"

"Last time diba you ask me if pwede ka bang manligaw..." She pauses a little.

"Papayag lang ako kapag nakaharap mo si daddy."

"Oo naman, yun din naman balak ko syempre hinihintay ko lang approval mo. Nakakahiya naman kung hindi mo alam na hihingin ko kamay mo sa kanila ng hindi mo alam." Nathan smile.

"Hingin ang kamay? Balak mo bang pakasalan ako?" Georgia chuckled again.

"Oo, soon." He grinned.

"Ewan ko sa'yo tara na." She stand up trying to hide her blush, grabbing all her stuff.

Greggy tapping his phone, "Dear, mabait naman si Nathan." Irene said.

"Kahit na ayaw ko pa rin." He doesn't like the idea of his only daughter is all grown up now.

"Ayan na naman tayo Greggy eh." Irene

"That's true naman mom, what if mabait lang sa umpisa?" Alfonso said.

"Ginatungan mo naman." Irene glare at her son.