Guard my heart too

Greggy watching his protectee, a teenage girl Aimee. Greggy is around twenties while Aimee is turning thirteen.

He do love his work, but not the protectee attitude. No not a bad attitude but the kulit attitude she have.

Greggy well known about his short tempered. A guy who's always wearing a white t shirt and polo with a black slacks that fit on him. The neatly trimmed hair that Aimee always playing once she can reach it.

"Kuya Greggy." An informal call of Aimee rang towards Greggy's ear.

He is standing outside her bedroom, "Yes ma'am?"

"Are you taken? Do you have a wife?" She ask excitedly.

Greggy remained silent, he's not. Everyone likes him but he doesn't like them of course.

"Kasi I'm taken." Aimee happily said.

"I'm happy for you ma'am." He's only a guard so he can't say or comment about it. "If kapatid kita kanina pa kita na sermonan." He commented silently on his mind.

"I'm so kilig kaya ahh!" She hold her guard's arm before jumping there like how her heart jump.

Greggy just watching her, he just nodded. "Alam mo ba kuya, secret lang natin to-" She isn't finish on her sentence when someone called her.

"Aimee." A beautiful voice of Irene call her sister, "Wag mong guluhin si sir sa trabaho niya."

A voice that makes Greggy flush. "It's fine ma'am." Greggy commented, "She did not do anything, besides she's a part of my work."

"But still." Irene approach them, Greggy blink a little.

Irene knows that he should not have any feelings towards him but she still do. Of course, Greggy too.

Who wouldn't like Irene, she's perfect. A prim and proper lady, a girl who's beauty and intelligent too.

"And what did you say, do you have lover? Isumbong kaya kita kay daddy." Irene turn to see her sister.

"She's-" Greggy stop, when Irene glare at him.

"Papagtakpan mo na naman." Irene said, being annoyed.

"I'm just joking lang kaya." Aimee said leaving them alone.

Greggy broke their eye to eye when Aimee slammed her door.

"I'm sorry ma'am." Greggy said lowering his head.

Irene sigh, walking away.

"Grabe ang araw ko ngayon. Buti na lang day off na bukas." Greggy said to his friends.

"As if ipag day off ka ng amo mo hahahaha!" One of them said.

"Pag hindi, mag retire na hahahaha!" Greggy jokingly said, "Hahaha! Sus talaga lang." His friend said.

"Ate." Aimee opened the door of her sister's bedroom. "I'm sorry na I don't have boyfriend naman eh, even crush." She walk in.

"Okay." Irene said being busy on her paper works.

"Ate pasama naman mag enroll." She favored.

Irene look at her, "Kailan anong oras?" She asked.

"Tomorrow morning." Aimee answer.

Irene nodded, "Okay. Fix what should be fix na."

"I will tell mommy then." Aimee said leaving the room again.

*Kuya Greggy*

"Hello kuya, let's go to school tomorrow ha."