his snow white

Araneta family having a sunday together, having an outside date is hard especially with a three children. But today is different, Alfonso and Luis has an own schedule. While Irene also attending another arts event.

"If lalabas kayo, let her choose what she will wear ha. I made pack of snack for the both of you, and also contact the two boys if they already eaten at lunch time." Irene said packing her daughter's bag.

"Hayaan mo na yung dalawa date naman pupuntahan nila." Greggy said.

"Greg naman you should still ask them if they're breathing noh." Irene rolled her eyes.

"You should also update me then." Greggy back hug his wife.

"Oh?" Irene reacted.

"Ingat, asawa ko."

Irene gulp as she listened to his deep voice, so she turn around.

"Kayo din." She said before kissing him.

Greggy lay down beside her daughter, "Gising na Georgia."

The little girl started to stretch her little body, "So small my daughter."

She opened her eyes, blinking a little. Greggy hug her, "Daddy." She smiled.

"Good morning, little princess." He give her a pat.

"Daddy!" She stand up excitedly, "Daddy wake up!" She exclaimed shaking her father's body.

"Anong wake up ikaw nga tong tulog." Greggy sit up, "Daddy I dream about something." She excitedly said as she hugs him.

"What it's all about baby?" Greggy carry her up so they can go to kitchen.

"It's about many candies po!" She said.

"And then, did you eat that?" Greggy ask looking for a breakfast.

"No, I also share it with kuyas." Georgia said, her attention went to the pancakes.

"Daddy! Want!" She smile with a cute eyes.

"Opo for you talaga yan." Greggy put her on the high chair.

"Oum." She started to eat the pancake.

"You're eating on your own na ha." Greggy commented while he is making his own coffee.

"Yes, am I good?" Georgia said her both hands are holding a two pancakes.

"Very good, but you should calm down so you won't choke." Greggy answer eating a banana while watching his daughter.

Georgia only notice that her mother isn't here when it's a bath time.

"Where's mommy?" Georgia said, while walking around the big closet for her.

"She's working sweetheart." Greggy answer following her, "But, she said you can choose any clothes you want." He added.

Instead of crying to search for her mom, she smile fondly when she heard it.

"This one daddy!" She run towards her princesses gown collection.

Greggy gulp knowing that she will pick an inappropriate attire for the place where they will go.

"Snow white daddy." Georgia said looking up for her father to reach it.

Greggy sigh and just get what the kid wanted, not wanting to have a tantrums on their father-daughter day.

He was waiting for her to finish, he is standing behind the curtains while Georgia is on the bathtub doing her own things.

"Daddy, why are you buying beers?" She suddenly asked.