unfaithful

Every one knows that they should not be together, they are so good together but then their attitudes doesn't fit for each other.

"Pwede bang manligaw?" Greggy ask.

Irene look at him, "Ikaw?" She unseriously ask back.

"Irene totoo, pwede ba akong manligaw?" He repeated.

Irene gulp.

"Hindi pa kasi pwede."

They are still young, a seventeen Greggy and fifteen Irene.

"I can wait naman eh, hanggang sa maging pwede na."

He's sincere, he really love Irene and no matter what happened he really waited Irene for almost two years.

"Pwede na Greggy, pwede ka nang manligaw." She said, happily.

"Talaga Irene?"

"Oo nga, pero..." Irene stop, so Greggy too.

"You must go to our house para manligaw." She said

"Ohh okay lang of course, syempre naman." He answered.

He waited again, for a year to get her yes, the sweetest yes that he wants since the first day.

"Are you really interested to him?" Imee ask, it's felt different since the time Irene answer him.

"Ha?" Irene gulp, her hands continue to type on the keyboard.

"Si Greggy, mahal mo ba talaga siya?" She sigh, looking at her younger sister.

"Hindi ko alam."

"Ano Irene?" Imee was shock.

"Hindi ko rin naman ramdam, ewan."

She just can't seem to understand her.

"Pero bakit mo sinagot?"

"Wala, ayaw ko naman na mawalay din siya sa akin. Pero alam kong hindi ko siya—"

"Hindi mo siya mahal?" Irene nodded slowly, her face really show that she's unsure by it.

"Nasanay lang siguro ako." She smile a little bit, not minding about her actions.

His left hand was holding the codal books, while the right hand holding the shot glass. Not only that, but there is a girl beside him.

She might be one of his side chicks. In fact, it's a different girl again. but of course Greggy is only a boy.

"Nagpaalam ka sa jowa mo?" The girl ask.

"Hindi, bakit naman?" He bravely ask.

"Gagi to!" The girl reacted, but lay on his biceps.

"Hayaan mo na."

The girl stare at his phone wallpaper, "Maganda naman."

He nodded, "Liligawan ko ba kung hindi?"

The girl chuckled.

"Mahal na mahal ko siya..." He whispered when the liquor kicks in.

"Girlfriend mo?" The girl ask.

He nodded, "Oo, sobrang mahal ko siya." He just doesn't know why he can't leave his playboy side and just settled with Irene.

"Alam niya mga pinag gagawa mo?"

"Hindi, pero alam nang mga naging babae ko kung gaano ko siya kamahal."

"Is she a law student too?"