perfectly arrange

Marcos and Araneta is a well know being on top in every businesses, and wealthiness.

Greggy as a daddy's and company's boy, he's always tagging alone with Don Luis in their company and business meetings.

While Irene is girl of culture and arts unlike his father who is a devoted businessman.

"Una na ako dad." Greggy said, "You sure? Di ka sasabay sa akin?" Luis ask.

Greggy smile, "I have another schedule pa eh." He reapply a perfume, "A date?" Luis chuckled.

"Daddy naman, alam mo naman na wala akong girlfriend diba?" He look away.

He do, he have a girlfriend, it's already six years but no one knows other than her and Greggy.

"You should search for someone na, or else ako ang maghahanap para sa'yo." He threaten.

"Hayaan mo na sa buhay dad." He chuckled a little before walking away.

"I will have a dinner with my friends dad ha." Irene said, "Uuwi ka pa ba ng bahay?" They are walking at the parking lot.

"No na, deretso na ako. Look at the time na oh." She said showing him the watch.

"Ingat, mag co commute ka?" Ferdinand ask, opening the door of the car.

"Yeah, I will take the cab. It's fine daddy." She answered, before kissing his cheeks.

"Ingat, tell your mom. Update us."

Irene watch her father's car driving away, she is gripping on her phone that is vibrating since earlier.

She went to the Araneta's company, outside the company sitting at the taxi.

While Greggy also on time to exit the building, he is standing waiting for the valet man to give him back his car.

A girl approach him, "Sir nahulog niyo po yung handkerchief niyo."

Irene saw it, even how much she want to stand between them she can't.

"Thank you." He observe the girl, "That's not the appropriate business attire." He commented since the girl is using short and tight skirt.

"Sorry sir." She bowed before leaving him.

Irene leave the cab now, she is fully covered with a eyeglass and a face mask.

"Thank you." He whispered to the valet man and entered his car.

He stop his car when Irene call him.

"Where are you now?" He ask.

"Hindi ka ba makapag hintay?"

"You know maabutan pa ako ng daddy ko dito." Greggy said on the other line.

"Edi wag na."

"Irene naman, ano bang kinakagalit mo? Tara na." Greggy take a deep breath.

"Ikaw tong galit Greggy." She whispered her name.

"Mag hiwalay na tayo."

Greggy did not answer instead he started the car and drive near at Irene.

"Sakay." He said as he slowly reveal himself while the window is going down, he knows that she just want some attention.

Irene sigh seated at the passenger seat, "Bakit ka naman galit mahal?" Greggy ask holding her hand.

"Alam mo kung bakit." She answered coldly.

"Ano nga? Tatanungin ko ba kung alam ko?"

"I legal mo-"