🔞 Strawberry and Cigarette 🔞

THIS CHAPTER IS CONTAINING R18 WRITING, IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE OR BELOW 18 YOU CAN SKIP THIS!!!

Greggy walk inside the convenience store, he saw a strawberry that they're selling and he remember his girlfriend.

Honey

"Uy, may nakita kamo akong Strawberry..."
"Pili ka."
"Strawberry o labi ko?"

He playfully send since they're already comfortable to have some dirty jokes sometimes. In their six years of relationship they still did not have their first act about that thing but they do sometimes tell some dirty talks.

Greggy laugh hardly when he saw her reply.

Honey

"Strawberry sa labi mo"

Irene sent a reply, she shake her head. She look at the different types and brands of stethoscope. "Pang regalo mo?" Ferdinand asked her daughter.

"Yes po, kaso late na po since Valentine's na po ngayon." She answered, scrolling on her laptop to see more.

Ferdinand nodded, "I see." He said.

Greggy bought strawberries and a chocolates too, when he's already on the counter he saw the packets of cigarettes.

He swallowed his saliva, "Sir isa ngang marlboro red..." He stop a little to talk little closer to the teller.

"At isang box ng condom... Strawberry flavor." He whispered shyly.

The teller trying hard not to chuckled, "Okay po sir total of 500 pesos." He said.

Greggy drive to Irene's house so they can celebrate the Valentine's together, he also bought a lilac bouquet, and roses for Imelda and Imee.

"Happy Valentine's po tito at tita!" Greggy kissed their cheeks as he give the rose to Meldy, "Happy Valentine's din Greggy. Thank you!" Imelda said.

"Hi Ime!" Greggy chuckled a little giving the rose, "Ewan ko sa'yo kuya hahaha!" Imee teases him.

"Pre." He fist bump, "May date?" Greggy asked, "Meron ako pa ba." Bongbong wink a little.

"Hi honey." He quickly kiss her cheeks before passing her the bouquet.

"Hello Aimee, I bought something for you." Greggy said, giving the chocolate bar.

"Thank you kuya!" The little girl said hugging his legs.

"Welcome po, happy Valentine's." Greggy said.

So they are eating, "So kailan ang kasal?" The two couple choked on their food at Ferdinand's question.

"Papa?" Irene scolded her father, the married couple laugh.

"Ilang taon na kayong mag jowa, baka naman hintayin niyo pa maging certified doctor si Greggy. Ilang taon pa yun tumatanda na kayo." He said since Greggy is still attending his residency programs.

"Ehem! Sa susunod pa po siguro tito." Greggy shyly answered, Irene hold his hands below the table.

"Pero wala pang balak?" Bongbong stare at Greggy, "Syempre meron soon." Greggy answered.