Love me when you want, kiss me when you do.

A platonic relationship in the first place. Irene knows that no more than friendship... She should not see him more than as a friend.

"Hey!" She said waving her hand to her friend, named Gregorio, the one who gives her a heartbeat everytime he smiles.

"Oh Irene." Gregorio's smile appeared again.

Indeed an heavenly smile.

"Kumusta?" She asked, helping him push the cart of the airline.

"I miss you." He answered instead of the common answer for that question.

Irene looked at him, "More than I do?" She asked.

"More than every miss you, you received." He answered.

"Ewan ko sa'yo hahaha!" She chuckled to feel more comfortable... She's comfortable but the feelings she has are making it worse.

"So... Your ballet?" Greggy asked, putting the baggage in the trunk of his car.

"Bukas na." She answered, helping him. "What time? Anong performance mo?" Greggy continued to ask. "You will see." She teasingly answered.

They both went inside the car. "How's your vacation?" Irene asked.

"Ano ka ba hindi bakasyon yun hahaha! Nag trabaho naman ako." Greggy explained pulling the car out of the parking area.

"So kamusta nga? May bagong chicks na souvenirs ano?" Even though it hurt herself she still asked it with a happy tone.

"Okay lang, madami naman talagang magaganda sa brazil." He answered jokingly, Irene bite her lips a little.

"Talaga? Nako baka para dun na ang para sayo." She said laughing even she's hurting inside a little bit.

"Hmm? Hahaha! Di ko naman uso ang mag jowa ng ibang lahi." Greggy said.

"Aysus yung last na Filipina mong jowa, diba nakipaghiwalay sayo? Babaero ka kasi eh." She said.

"Huy hahaha! Ikaw naman hindi ako yung nagkamali. Siya kaya napaka cheater niya. Pinagbigyan ko siya isipin mo anim na beses kong nahuli at pinag bigyan." Greggy ranted.

"Kaso diba six months lang kayo nun?" Irene asked, feeling confused about Greggy's relationship.

"Yes every month may lalaki siya." He answered.

"Anyway dalawang taon na yun." Irene said, so Greggy chuckled "Alam na alam ha." He teases.

Her eyebrows met, "Malamang ilang beses mo kinuwento, nagpakalasing ka pa hahaha! I remembered you throw up in the glass. Kadiri Maria."

"Yuck!? Lasing nga kasi buti nga hindi ikaw nasukahan ko." Greggy said, and feel cringed when she calls him on his second name.

The next day, Greggy went to the theater where Irene will perform a ballet.

Greggy in his business suit, making an entrance like how he walks in his own company.

"Greggy Araneta." Whispering in the crowd when he walked.

He went into the VIP section, "Gregorio! Welcome back!" A friend of his and Irene greeted.

"Hello Dawn!" He greeted me. "Papanoorin mo si Irene?" Antonio suddenly appeared.

"Hindi. Nagpapahangin lang ako dito." Greggy answered sarcastically.

"Kahit naman nasaan kang lupalop ng bansa basta mabalitaan mong mag pe perform si Irene umuuwi ka pa rin naman talaga." Dawn said.

"Ano ba kayo pre?" Anton asked, confused about them.

"Kami? Bukod sa tao?" He asked again with a sarcastic tone.

"Putangina..." Anton whispered, "Ay hindi pare, hayop ka."

"Inaneto oh!" Greggy rolled his eyes, "Wala... Wala naman." He answered.

"Anong wala naman?" Dawn asked too.

"Walang namamagitan sa amin." He answered.

"Kahit feelings?" Anton can't believe what he heard.

"Oo, and besides I only see her as a friend. As a sister." He answered.

It's true Greggy can't even imagine dating Irene in the future or even having feelings. It's just a friendship. Nothing more than that.

The performance started, Irene dancing the swan lake gracefully. It's not just a performance but it's dedicated to her friend... Gregorio.

She hardly confessed what she feels for him, of course it's unusual for a girl to make the first move. So she just dances what she feels.

"Ang galing naman!" Greggy commented without knowing anything about the deep meaning of Irene's dance.

"Syempre ako pa ba. Baka Irene to." She jokingly said. "Saan mo gusto kumain?" She asked putting her feet at the ice.

"Libre mo ba?" Greggy asked. "Kapal ng mukha mo magpalibre sa katulad ko ha." Irene answered.

"Ikaw kung saan mo gusto. Don't worry 50/50 tayo." Another joke that Greggy said making Irene laugh.

"Kahit saan." Irene answered.

"Tsk. May kahit saan ba? Libre ko don't worry." He said being serious now.

"Shangri-La." Irene answered, smirking. They already both know where it is since it's their hidden place.

They both went to Shangri-La. "Sana inaya mo sila Dawn at Anton." Greggy suggested while waiting for their order.

"May date daw sila." Irene answered. "Gusto mo ba panoorin ulit sayaw ko?" She asked.

"Of course." Greggy did not decline. It's his favorite view. Irene dancing.

So she repeated to dance the swan lake, with the pointe shoes that Greggy gave when it's her birthday.

Greggy watches every detail of the dance, every turn and jump of Irene.

"I love you so much." She whispered before the last note of the music ended, but she made sure Greggy did not hear it.

"Magaling talaga!" He commented endlessly.

"Thank you!" Irene seated beside him. "Walang kupas." He added. "Ano ba idol na idol mo naman ako?" Irene chuckled.

They drink the sweet bourbon whiskey, talking about life but Irene chooses not to talk about her feelings. She wanted to tell it but in a different and unique way that Greggy can't even notice.

When the alcohol kicks inside their body and mind. Greggy looked at her, "How I wish you could love me, like I love you." Irene said but with a laugh so Greggy can't sense if she's just joking about it or being serious.

"I do love you though." He said, when Irene heard it it seemed like she went sober so fast.

"You do?" She asked since she can't feel the real emotions in it.

"Yes." He answered.

Being amazed on how Greggy just spit that words without even commiting the real meaning to it.

"Call my name..." She requested.

"Irene." A deep voice of him. But still Irene can't sense something.

She nodded, "Gregorio." Trying to call him with how he called her name, but it seems so failed that her voice, begging to reciprocate her love.

It did not even a seconds when Irene felt his lips on hers. She did not move even an inch but not knowing what she should do.

She just felt her tears fall down. "I wish you would kiss me when you said you love me truly." She pulled away after spitting those words on her mind.

"Lasing ka na." She said instead, wishing he was not drunk.

"Sorry." He whispered before closing his eyes.

"Mahal kita..." She whispered with begging voice.

"Sorry..." Another apology left on Greggy's lips. Irene just nodded knowing it already. Knowing that she can't stand a chance to his friend. It's still hurts but she can't do anything about it.