AUTHOR'S NOTE

Good day, readers!

I'm hoping you have a good day starting this week.

I'm slvr_lxght is wanting to send my thank you to all of my readers, silent readers man or an active reader. All of you are part of this account, and my life as a writer.

It's been a year since I started to create my first book title "Himig" when I'm writing that, I always focusing on my goals, na mapasaya at mapa kilig ang mga nagbabasa. It's all started there, my biggest vision for this account.

It continued until I'm working on Arapaap, unlike the two books I've made before Arapaap is the first book that I write without any rough draft, the two books is made with a rough draft that I'm just punishing before publishing every chapter.

I want to say sorry for the readers of the book Arapaap, I can't continue now the chapters.

Ang bigat pero I already decided to quit what I've started, it's been a weeks now since I'm debating if I should come to this decision, but I think it will be the good for me internally.

I won't unpublished or delete any of my books since some of you may binabalik balikan sa mga chapters, but I won't update it anymore.

I'm sorry sa mga request na hindi ko na nagawa, I really can't find the words to make a new chapter.

Again, I'm sorry for keeping you hanging without a proper ending to my recent book.

Arapaap means dream, so I guess I should pursue my dream to live quietly away from my comfort zone and my routine.

Thank you for understanding! I won't forget for the attentions that you all gave to me. ❤️

God bless you all!
Diyos ti kumuyog kada kayo amin!
Pagpalain nawa kayo nang Diyos!

Ay-ayaten kay amin ken agyamanak la un-unay!
Mahal na mahal ko kayo, at nagpapasalamat ako nang marami!
I love you all, and I'm really thankful!

Yours truly,
Slvr_lxght
(for the last time)