Doll

Gregorio staying at their house even it's work day.

"Daddy!" A little girl come up to him, running with her small legs.

"Let's play!" She said. Greggy nod, she's the reason why Gregorio is staying at their house.

Irene look at her Husband and Daughter.

"Oh Greg? Hindi naman halatang pilit ah." She puts down a tray of cookies.

Greggy is watching his daughter putting a cuticles on his fingers.

"Jan sya masaya eh." Greggy said to his wife.

"Daddy don't move." The little girl scolded him.

"Yes po madam." Greggy stay still.

While putting a nail cuticle on him, Greggy started to feed her.

"Nooo!" She disagree not eating what her father give her.

"Edi wag ako na lang kakain." Greggy said, biting the cookies.

"Nooo don't eat that!" Georgia stopping him.

"Bakit ba? Ayaw mo ba yung gawa nang mommy mo?" Greggy asked putting the cookies back at the tray.

"Wait kasi..." She murmur getting back at the cuticles.

After the she puts the cuticles, "Mommy look!!!" Georgia stand up to pull her mother back in the living room.

Irene look at the mess cuticles on his fingers, "Hahaha! Dear!" Irene started to laugh.

"Is it beautiful mommy?" Georgia look up since she heard her mother laughing.

"Yes baby it's beautiful." Irene fished her phone in her pocket and take a picture of Greggy's nail.

Georgia sit on her father's lap. She get her toy make up.

"Ay jusko!" Greggy said in his thoughts, but he can't say no to her after all.

He let her do his make up, putting different colors on his face.

"Pwede na maging clown dear." Irene said sitting at the sofa taking a picture of them.

After the make up, Georgia look at her mother proudly.

"You did great!" Irene said giving her a thumbs up.

After his face, Greggy got shock when she hold her hair.

"I really don't let someone hold my hair unless it's Irene." He said in his own self while looking at his daughter.

Georgia start to tie his short hair in to pigtail one.

"Done na!" Georgia exclaimed.

Greggy look at Irene asking for some help.

Irene laugh, "Ang ganda mo naman dear." Irene teasingly said.

"Let's have a tea party!" Georgia stand up.

"Daddy hold this wand!" She passes the wand on his father.

Irene take a picture of her husband.

A little tea cup that greggy is holding.

They're sharing a good juice with the cookies Irene made.

Alfonso and Luis also went back to school.

They got shock on what their father look like.

"Hahahaha! Dad!" They both laugh.

Georgia also laugh, while watching her brother's reaction.

"Kuya sit down too!" Georgia hold her brother's hand.

They look at each other, "Sige pag yan hindi niyo sinunod lagot kayo sa akin." Greggy said knowing that his son will make a reason.

The two can't help but to sigh and sit down.

Greggy stand up, "Nooo! don't remove it!" Georgia cling at her father's legs.

She did the same with her two brother. Greggy look at his self with his screen phone.

"Jusko kung hindi lang kita anak nako..." He chuckled and watch his son's

After doing it to her brother, Irene took a picture of them three. Posting it on social media.

@dIaRENE

"Thank you for giving Georgia a long patienceeee!"

They did not able to remove it until the night approach.

"Dear patulong nga." Greggy bow his head, Irene started to remove the sanrio rubber band.

She get a wet wipes to remove the make up on his face, she sit at his lap and starting to remove the make up.

After removing the make up, Irene kiss his lips.

"Pasok ka na bukas. Agahan mo lang para hindi makita nang magaling mong anak." Irene whispered.

Greggy hold her waist pulling her closer so she won't fall, "Baka umiyak pag hindi ako nakita." He said.

Georgia running to their bedroom, Irene stand up faster.

"I will sleep here." She said climbing the big bed for her.

Greggy look at her wife. "Paano naman ako makakatakas neto?" He chuckled.

"Take a shower na, susunod ako." Irene said patting her daughter to make her fall asleep.