Chapter 69 : Rat

Season 3 : Chapter 13

"Are you sure we are going in the right direction?"

"Don't worry about a thing. Everything is under control. The only thing I need for you to do is keep a close eye on everything around you, got it?"

"Alright. I'll do my best to not let you down."

Both Kiyotaka and Suzune were walking through the middle of the woods with the intention of going to the Class-C  camp, located in the southern beach of the island, 30 minutes away from the Class-D camp.

"How're you feeling right now?"

Kiyotaka put his hand over Horikita's forehead measuring her temperature, as all she could do was sigh in annoyance

"Is there any point in asking this question when we're already in the middle of the forest?"

"In fact there is. I was wondering if I need to carry you on my back and walk through the forest. I don't want your condition to be worse, after all. "

"I sense lies. I bet the only reason you want to carry me on your back is because you want to feel my body on yours, isn't it correct Pervertkouji-kun?"

Her narrowed eyes pierced through Kiyotaka's soul as all he could do is nervously look away from her while shrugging his  shoulders.

"I mean.....I wouldn't comment on that matter. You are free to think whatever you want."

"Thought so..."

Horikita sighed to herself before raising both of her arms like a child, resulting in Kiyotaka look at her confusingly.

"What? You wanted to carry me on your back, correct? Then please do so. I am not the type of person to let go of such free service. I'll gladly use you if you want me to."

'That last sentence of yours sure sounds menacing Suzune.'

Her words led to Kiyotaka sighing to himself before he dropped on his knees in front of her, unknowing to him, resulting in his black haired friend to smile at the sight as she quickly climbed on his back and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"This ride of mine sure is comfortable. I wouldn't mind using it daily if I'm being honest."

"Each trip from now on will cost 4000 Private Points. Take it or leave it."

"That expensive? Are you sure you are not scamming me, Kiyotaka-kun?"

"Scam? Never. I just know my self worth. My price would be much more expensive. However since you are someone special, I'm giving you an exclusive discount. So be grateful, woman."