Chapter 2 Mermaids and Dragons

On the balcony, Risu and Yuzu have already prepared their Duel Disks. Yuzu asks, "Are you sure it is fine for us to duel here? What if you're found out by the other Tops or Security?"

Risu says, "As long as we got permission, we don't need to worry about what they think. Now let's enjoy ourselves and duel."

Yuzu nods as they activate their Duel Disks and yells, "Duel!" (Yuzu:4000)(Risu:4000)

Risu says, "If you don't mind, I'll get the first turn, okay?"

"Sure." Yuzu says. Rin says, "Be careful, Yuzu, you have to be prepared for getting wet."

"Getting wet?" Yuzu wonders, as Risu starts her turn. "I Normal Summon Aqua Mermaid: The Shark from my hand!" (ATK:1500/DEF:300 LV:1)

A mermaid with blue hair and a fin that is grey like a shark appears on the field. She says, "When there is a Water Attribute Monster on the field, I can Special Summon Aqua Mermaid, the Octopus from my hand."(ATK:1200/DEF:200 LV:1)

Then a Yellow-haired female with legs that looks like a red octopus appears on the field, she says, "Now here we go! I tune the Level 1 Shark with Level 1 Octopus!"

As the Octopus becomes a ring that goes through the Shark, she says, "The beast lives underwater, float up and shoot like a geyser! Synchro Summon! Come forth! Aqua Mermaid, the Whale!"(ATK:2000/DEF:1000 LV:2)

As the monster appears, a black-haired girl with a black whale tail on her body appears, Yuzu says, "So this is her Synchro Summon..."

"I use the Whale's effect, by banishing one monster in my graveyard, I can give you 500 damage! I banish my Octopus in the graveyard!" Risu says.

Water shoots from the back of its body and then splashes at Yuzu, soaking her wet. (Yuzu:4000–3500)

"Great, I am all wet..." Yuzu groans.

"I know, that water attack is always unpleasant." Rin says.

"I set one card and end my turn." Risu says.

Yugo says, "Always wetting the opponent in the first turn, huh?"

Risu says, "If Rin was also here, she would've added ice into the water I made."

Yuzu says, "My turn!" She looks at her cards and finds that there are Rin's monsters inside. "Wind Witch? Rin, are you lending me your cards?"

Rin says, "You will need it, after all, you need to freeze the waters Risu made."

Yuzu sighs and says, "I use Chime of the Bell Announcing Wind! I reveal Wind Witch Ice Bell, so I can summon a monster with the same name from my deck!" (ATK:1000/DEF:1000 LV:3)

As the witch-like monster riding on a broom appears, Risu says, "Ah, I was wondering when you're going to use Rin's monsters, you are the same person after all."

"I then normal summon Ice Bell from my hand!" As the second Ice Bell appears, Yuzu says, "I use Ice Bell's effect, I can give you 500 damage on the turn it is normal or special summoned, and since I control two Ice Bells, I can use the effect twice!"

The first Ice Bell materializes her wand and blasts Risu with a gust of wind, then the second one strikes. (Risu:4000–3000)

"Brr...it is still cold as always..." Risu says while shivering at the coldness.

"When I have two or more Wind Witch monsters on the field, I can summon this monster from the hand. I summon tuner monster: Wind Witch – Snow Bell." Yuzu says. (ATK:100/DEF:100 LV:1)