Chapter 32 Roget's Request

Once Vivian arrives at the Underground Facility, she walks towards his friends and comrades, who have been gathered with each other and working together.

"Hey, guys." Vivian says as they notice her, and it causes them to be surprised.

"Vivian? What are you doing here?" Gongenzaka asks in confusion.

"Don't tell me you lost as well." Ryu says with horror on his face.

"I don't know whose idea is it to have me dueling against Akaba Reisho... how was I supposed to beat him when my Brother and Sisters can't beat him when he gets serious?" Vivian says while rubbing his head.

"You get to duel Akaba Reisho? That's not fair." Sawatari yells in frustration.

Yuzu says, "I guess it can't be helped. Since from what Ray told me, Reisho is a strong one."

Jean asks, "How about my Brother and Shun? Are they still in the game?"

Vivian says, "Well...Ron hasn't dueled yet, he will be facing either Risu, Yugo, or Sister Katrina."

Crow says, "I won't say that Yugo and Risu will be losing this easily. They are tougher than you thought."

"Ron and Katrina are also strong as well." Jean retorts.

Vivian then looks at Yuzu, she says, "Yuzu, can we talk in private?"

"What is it?" Yuzu asks as she is dragged by Vivian away from others.

Kiryu says, "What is that about?"

"No idea." Satoshi says. "But think about it, the ones we know that are in the third round are Yuya, Yuni, Serena, Kurosaki, Reisho, and Sergey."

"Katrina is a special case, so she won't be coming underground when she loses. But what makes us worried is if Academia will come since Dennis has got back to Academia." Jean says.

"You're right." Ryu says.

Meanwhile, behind a large pile of garbage dumps, Vivian and Yuzu are hiding from others. Yuzu asks, "What is it that you want to talk to me about?"

Vivian sighs, "Yuzu...What I'm about to say should be a secret between the two of us."

Yuzu says, "Eh? Okay..."

Vivian then raises the sleeve of her left arm, Yuzu gasps at the sight of the Mark of the Hands. Though she'd never seen it before, the color purple means one thing.

"You...are a Dark Signer?" Yuzu says in surprise, Ray and Ruri also come out and Ray says, "No way...though I had never seen two hands before."

Vivian says, "I was supposed to be killed along with my Dad, but Earthbound God Manibus saved me and I have become a Dark Signer. You can say that I'm actually the first Dark Signer to be in this world after the World Splits into four dimensions."

Yuzu says with a little fear. "Does anyone know about this?"

Vivian sighs, "My sister knows, and this is the reason why she adopts me. If I want to guess, my brother and sister Katrina might know about this as well."

She then starts to laugh hysterically, "I have three siblings that are Signers and I am a Dark Signer...when the time has come, I will have to fight either one of them with my Earthbound God. After all..." Vivian takes out the Manibus card, "There are 1000 souls inside this card. I have to be defeated if you want to save those poor souls and the world from Dark Signers."

Yuzu gasps as well as the other three inside her. Vivian says, "Manibus is not like any other Earthbound God. It is new to this world and she doesn't hate Signers. I trust my sister to come up with the plan, but I want you to keep this a secret."