Chapter 8 No Cards, No Pardon

When Serena and Sawatari come back, Sawatari asks, "Hey, where is Reira?"

Jean glares at them and says, "Yuya came back not long ago from the Security. Apparently, he knows where Yuzu and the others are, so he decides to bring Reira there."

"So he's found Yuzu, that's fine, I guess." Serena says.

Before Jean can yell at them for being irresponsible, Shinji arrives with his D-Wheel and yells, "It's Security! Run! We're surrounded!"

"Were we followed?" Serena asks in surprise.

And then the Security shoots nets at all three of them, Crow, and Shinji. Serena yells, "Let go of me!"

Crow adds, "Get your hands off the kids!"

After they are pulled into the car, Sawatari yells, "Let go of me! Who do you think I am?"

"Shut up! Get in alrady!" The officer says while throwing Sawtari into the car.

"Do you know what will happen when I tell my father, you-" Before Sawatari can finish, Shinji and Crow are thrown onto him. Jean and Serena are the last as they close the door. The kids try to rush after them, but they are stopped by the police.

Crow says, "Don't worry about me, and eat properly!"

The kids are yelling for them to bring Crow back, and unknown to them, Tsukikage was watching behind a tree while closing his eyes.

Jean mutters, "Good thing that Yuya and Reira weren't arrested..."

"It's not a good thing! This is clearly a mistaken arrest!" Sawatari yells. "I'll tell my father on them and get them all fired! You can hear me, can't you, bastards?"

"Can you please calm down? Sawatari?" Jean says. She turns to Crow and Shinji. "I am very sorry that you are captured like us...you were just warning us..."

"Well, at least we managed to avoid getting the kids captured." Shinji sighs.

"I hope those kids don't resort to stealing food again..." Crow mutters.

"Kiryu will look after them." Shinji says.

"But where are they even taking us?" Yuya asks.

"If Security captures you and takes you in a car, it can only be going in one place!" Shinji says.

As the officer tells Roget that they are captured, he says, "Put that girl who used Fusion Summoning in special confinement. Once she's settled in, I'll come by and investigate. You can treat the others as the rest of your prisoners. Lock them up and keep an eye on them."

"Yes, sir." As the people go away. He says, "We have plenty of time. I'll investigate each one of them thoroughly..."

The van arrives at the Facility, and the blonde guard and a female guard receive orders from an officer. "Hey, do you know who I am? I am Sawatari Shingo! I'm definitely not-" Sawatari yells.

"I've never heard of you, shut up." The officer says.

"You over there, you're being placed in separate quarters from those four. Come with me." The female officer says as she points at Serena.

"What?" Jean is surprised. Serena says, "It's fine, don't make a scene." Then she is leaving with the female officer.

"Come on, you guys are this way." As they follow the other officer, they are confiscating their Duel Disks. "Unauthorized Dueling is not allowed here. But take this with you guys."

"Wait, you're not going to confiscate our Deck?" Crow asks.

"Here, your deck is as valuable as your own life! You better make sure to treasure it while you can." The officer says, "And with that, I welcome you to this gathering place of scum."