Chapter 15 The Black Rose Witch

When the second round arrives, Melissa says, "Now, making his entrance is...Huh? It's Tsukikage..? Why was the match-up changed? I didn't hear about this!"

As the ninja rides the D-Wheel into the field, Melissa says, "This is, well...I guess...I suppose the changed match-up is due to various reasons - "

At the same time, Shinji arrives and he says, "The Tops never change. They always just do as they like. They only think of themselves. Commons like us are treated like worms."

"Well, how crude." "That's why I say Commons are..." The Tops frown at the sight.

"But Commons are Commons. We numbed ourselves to the way we're treated. We threw away our pride a long time ago! We've been completely tamed." Shinji says.

"Hey, excuse me! Don't provoke the audience!" Melissa says.

"I broke out of the Detention facility. But those higher-ups caught me and dragged me here." Shinji says. "They want me to put on a show for them. I won't play by their rules. As if I'd let myself become some exhibit! I'll turn this society around!"

"Geez, what are you saying?" Melissa facepalms. "Everyone just came together as one too! Why are you saying these things?! If you call yourself a duelist then duel fair and square!"

Yuya stares at the screen and asks, "Shinji...what on earth are you planning?"

And when Reiji, Reisho, and Reira are back at the council, they break the hold with Reira, much to her shock and frown. Reiji says, "We kept you waiting."

"The city is one. We're all friends!" Melissa says. "Let's shake off the tension and get pumped!"

"I apologize for selfishly requesting that the match-up be changed." Reiji says to the council. "Please forgive us."

"It's not a problem." White Taki says.

"Tsukikage, who will participate in her place, is a duelist from a combatant sect that excels in ninjutsu dueling." Reisho says. "We can attest to his strength. Please anticipate and watch his performance."

"Big Brothers, why..." Reira mutters. "They think better of Tsukikage...than me..."

And after they both ride off and the Action Field is set, both of them yell, "Duel!" (Shinji:4000)(Tsukikage:4000)

Roget looks at the screen and says, "Tsukikage...and the Commons youngster...Ultimately, neither will remain standing."

"Both accelerate at full throttle towards the corner! Tsukikage takes the first corner!" Melissa says after seeing both D-Wheels riding at full speed.

"I summon Twilight Ninja - Shingetsu from my hand! (ATK:1500/DEF:100 LV:4) Next, I activate the Continuous Magic: Illusion Ninjitsu - Hazy Shuriken!"

Tsukikage grabs an Action Card and continues, "When I add a card to my hand, I can send that card to the graveyard and deal 300 damage to my opponent! Hazy Shuriken!"

The Magic Card throws shurikens at Shinji, who struggles on his D-Wheel. (Shinji:4000-3700) "He's going right at it." Shinji mutters.

"The ninja's quite splendid." "That's quite an interesting plan." The Tops are cheering for him.

"Again, Hazy Shuriken!" Tsukikage finds two more cards and deals two more times. (Shinji:3700-3100) "He dealt successive damage in the first turn!" Melissa says.

"We're not done here." Before Tsukikage can grab another card, Shinji says, "As if I'd let this end with just a ninja show!"

Shinji accelerates and cuts off Tsukikage's path to the Action Card, Tsukikage says, "I set one card and end my turn."