Chapter 44 The Sinister Bell's Chime

Now with the fifth gate has closed, the group of remaining people walks towards the sixth gate, which is the Whale Mark. Once they arrive there, Yuya says, "So this is the Whale Gate..."

Yuni says, "And we know all well who the Dark Signer is..."

Just then, they hear the sounds of the engine as they quickly find the source, then appear in front of them is a Dark pink-colored D-Wheel with a girl with a purple robe. She stops her driving and then took off her helmet.

"I've been waiting." She shows her face, she has green hair and the same face as Yuzu, the only difference is that her eyes are now black and the whale mark is on her hand.

"RIIIN!" The one with the action is Yugo, who tries to hug her, only to be knee smashed by her to the ground as everyone winced. "Ouch..."

Rin turns to Yugo and says, "You're still the same...Yugo..." She then turns to the others. "And I guess it has been a while for some of you..."

Ryu says, "She really looks just like Yuzu..."

"So that is Rin?" Vivian asks. "Ray's Synchro Fragment?"

Yuzu nods as Rin say, "I have come back from the bowels of death, as a Dark Signer."

Yugo asks while his face is on the floor, "What do you mean!? What happened to you!?"

Rin says, "I tried to save Yuzu from falling off the highway, and thus I was killed."

"Why!?" Yugo yells.

"I wanted to get just a little closer to you, Yugo." Rin says as she turns to others, "What's wrong? Don't tell me that none of you are going to fight me."

Yuya says, "This is bad...all 6 of us haven't completely recovered from our previous duels..."

Yuni says, "What should we do?"

Yuzu looks at Rin, and she shows a determined face, "I'll duel you."

This causes shock to everyone. "Yuzu? Are you serious?" Reisho asks.

"I may not be a signer. I have played a fault in Rin's death, so I should be the one who saves her." Yuzu says as she takes out Arctic Blizzard Synchro Dragon, "And Arctic Blizzard also wants to save her as well.."

"Arctic Blizzard..." Rin mutters as her dragon is in Yuzu's hands, and she can see that her dragon is behind Yuzu roaring.

Yugo, who has just recovered and stands up, says, "Then Yuzu, I'll team up with you!"

"Yugo?" Yuzu says in surprise. "What are you thinking?"

"It is always my dream to have a Riding Duel with Rin, and I won't miss this opportunity." Yugo says, causing everyone to dumbfounded.

"You do realize that this is a death game, right?" Yuya asks. "The dreams of yours are not going to work with this time."

"That is why I want to save her!" Yugo says. "Rin is my childhood friend and I will do anything to bring her back, even if it costs my life."

Rin blinks her eyes and says, "Yugo...fine. Then I'll face the two of you."

Yuni then gets the Silver pendant and says, "Yuzu, catch!"

Yuzu catches the pendant and says, "Is this..."

"The pendant that is made by the four bracelets Ray has. Zarine manages to change them into one pendant so you can use it."

Yuzu looks at the pendant and smiles, "Thank you, Yuni." Then she puts on her helmet and then Ruri, Ray and Serena appear beside her.

"So it comes to this..." Ruri says.