Chapter 7 Dueling's Most Wanted

In the evening before Yuni and Yuya's duel with the Dark Signers, Gallager gets out of his limousine, followed by Dennis, Ron, and Gongenzaka. When he walks through the alley, Gongenzaka says, "I'm not going. We should be looking for Yuya and Yuni, not some unknown duelists-"

"Wait for a second, Gon-chan. For all we know, they could be here, too." Dennis says.

"I don't think that either of them will want to be in a place like this..." Ron says.

"The Lancers came to the Synchro Dimension to look for strong duelists and get them on our side, right? So they might have heard of this place." Dennis says.

"But are you sure they're really here?" Gongenzaka asks. "Strong duelists in a place like this..."

"Are they really here?" Gallager says. "You think that I, the great promoter Gallager, am spouting nonsense?!"

Just then, he drags Gongenzaka by the collar, forcing them to come with him, they have no other choice but to follow.

Gallager opens a panel and enters a code into an elevator, revealing a new floor on the display. As the door opens, Gallager says, "We're here! See with your own eyes whether or not I'm telling the truth!"

The three Lancers look in shock at a huge arena packed to the brim with people, with a track in place. Ron asks, "W-what is this place?"

"This is the largest underground dueling arena in the City." Gallager says. "A social gathering of darkness where people bet on illegal gambling duels."

"Gambling Duels?" Gongenzaka asks with anger. "How dare you lead us to such a place!

"Look!" Dennis gasps as he points at the Duelist down below. The others are also surprised and Ron says, "Shun?!"

They see him riding a D-Wheel while using Rise Falcon to defeat his opponent, and after that, they decide to find him in the resting room. Gongenzaka asks, "What are you doing here?"

"To look for strong duelists, of course." Shun replies.

"I thought so! It's easier to find strong Duelists in underground arenas like this than out on the streets." Dennis says.

Shun gets up and says, "I heard that in this Underground dueling arena, people duel seriously using their own skills. But it's been disappointing. Everyone here is all talk and no bite. No one's given me a worthy challenge."

Gallagher laughs, "This guy here uses an astonishing summon method called Xyz Summon. He's clinched nine consecutive wins so far."

"It's not exactly shocking to us though." Dennis says.

"Seems like it. Oh, yeah? Are you guys comrades? No wonder." Gallager says.

"Even though we come from the same dimension, I don't take you as our comrade." Shun snorts.

"Oh really? But your Xyz monsters aren't that strong either, are they?" Dennis says back.

"What that, you bastard?!" Shun angrily turns.

Ron glares at Dennis since Shun didn't know that Dennis is a Fusion spy, He says, "Stop fighting! You two! Shun, where are Yuya, my sister, and others?"

"Who knows? I arrived in this dimension alone, and got this far by myself." Shun says. "I thought the others got lost in between dimensions, but..."

"You didn't look for them?" Gongenzaka asks with fury.

"I'm looking for strong duelists. That's the reason we're here." Shun says.

"Looking for the other Lancers should be a priority!" Ron says. "Have you forgotten that your two sisters are in this dimension?"