Chapter 29 Hatred Caused by Sorrow

That night, Yuya, Yuni, and Bruno are back at Yuya's room, Katrina and Reisho are still there, since Reisho can't go back to Reiji while Aki is still sleeping in Yuni's room.

"Brother, Sister, how is Yuzu?" Katrina asks.

"We decide to have them protected by hiding Underground, with the other Lancer's help, they will protect her no matter what." Yuya says. "And thanks for Bruno, I manage to get a little glimpse of the Delta Accel Synchro."

"It is no problem." Bruno says. "I am sure that you can do it."

"But we have more bad news." Yuni says with a frown.

"What is it? Is it about Rin becoming a Dark Signer?" Reisho asks.

"Well, you were right about that, but that is not what we want to talk about. What we mean, is that Ruri and Rumi are in another emotional breaking down." Yuni sighs as she shows the locket on her neck. "Not only their father...but even Ms. Kurosaki is..."

"You can't be serious..." Katrina covers her mouth with horror. "Ms. Kurosaki is a nice person. She treats me like her own daughter before Dad arrives...how could this happen..."

Yuni says, "Ms. Kurosaki still has her human mind, that's why she gave us the locket and hoped for us to save her." Yuni takes the locket off her neck and shows them.

Reisho says, "I want to ask, does Kurosaki Shun know everything about this?"

Katrina shakes her head and says, "He will know eventually, but all we can do is wait, we can't find him and he can't come out of his room to find us as well."

"Yeah." Yuya says. "Well, let's go see if Aki wakes up."

Bruno says, "We will come with you."

Yuni nods as they head to Katrina's room. There, Hideo and Setsuko are anxiously sitting beside Aki. Yuya asks, "How is she? Did she wake up?"

Setsuko shakes her head as Hideo says in a frown, "I wish I really can say how sorry I am..."

Reisho says, "Don't worry, she will be fine."

As Katrina wipes her tear on her face, the pendant starts to glow, much to others' shock.

"Huh?" Katrina says as she looks at her pendant, "What is happening?"

"I don't know." Yuni says. "Reisho, do you know anything about this?"

Reisho shakes his head and says, "I don't know."

Just then, Aki slowly wakes up and spots them, "You guys..."

"Aki, you are awake." Yuya says.

"You came to rescue me?" Aki slowly sits up and rubs her head, but then she spots her parents.

"Why are you here!? I no longer need you!" Aki says angrily.

"Aki. Please come down!" Yuni says.

"You're here to laugh at me, right?" Aki yells while pushing Yuni to the ground.

"Yuni!" Yuya rushes towards her sister, and Aki says, "Then I'll show you just one more time! The power of a monster!" Aki then activates her Duel Disk.

"Stop this, Izayoi! Your father is in pain as well!" Katrina says.

"You brought them here, didn't you? You too are an enemy! One of mine!" Aki yells as she places a card into her Duel Disk, causing a gust to blow away the medical equipment and blow the spectators from miles away.

"Aki!" Hideo yells.

"Her Psychic powers are resurfacing again..." Yuni says.

"The only way our voice will reach Aki's heart really does seem to be through dueling!" Katrina says.