Chapter 42 Truth and Consequences

While walking to the next gate, Hana and Mark now know everyone in the present, but they are shocked to learn about Reiji and Reira.

"So Reisho, you have two more siblings, huh?" Mark asks.

"Yeah. Kinda ironic that Ray and I also got a new mother as well, though I wonder where our former mother is..." Reisho says.

"I am sure that you will be able to find her soon." Hana says with a smile, much to their confusion. Then Yuni asks, "By the way, do you know who the Dark Signers are?"

Hana says, "Well, the one we are heading to, the Lizard mark is Lisa, the Whale Mark is Rin, and the Humming Bird and the Vulture are Condor and Aera. But the Spider and Hands are unknown to us."

"I see..." Yuya says, he knows that Vivian is the one with the Hands, so there is only one mark that they don't know, the Spider Mark.

Once they arrive at the Lizard Gate, Katrina says, "Now it is my turn to duel...and I know who my opponent is going to be..."

Yuzu says, "You're right."

Just then, a cloaked figure comes and says, "I have been waiting for you." She takes off her cloak and reveals herself.

"Lisa..." Katrina mutters. Shun, Ron, Jean, Yuto, Rumi, and Ruri are shocked to see her even though they already know the truth that she becomes a Dark Singer, but still, they can't believe it."

"I see not only Kurosaki Shun, but even Ron and Jean are also here as well, huh?" Lisa says. "It sure has been a while."

"Why did you do that to Rumi and Ruri back then?" Ron asks. "They have nothing to do with you at that time."

Lisa says, "They are still Shun's family, at first I only wanted to get revenge on him. But thanks to Katrina here, my focus is now her."

Katrina grits her teeth as Aki asks, "What happened?"

Yuya says, "Long story short, she is from the same city as Ron and Jean, she tried to kill Ruri and Rumi, who is the counterpart of Yuzu and Yuni here. And it is thanks to this incident, Katrina is forced to reveal that she is a half Vampire to the Heartland...and then after saving the two of them...she goes out of control..."

Yuni says, "And then she killed her...just like the Vampires we saw in the horror movies..." This causes gasp to those who don't know the truth.

Lisa says, "What they said is true indeed. But it doesn't matter to me. To fight a monster like Katrina, I'll have to be one and this time, I'll beat you." She activates her Duel Disk.

Katrina says, "And I'll not let you hurt anyone in present." She also activates her Duel Disk.

"Field Magic Crossover." As the platforms appear, Katrina asks, "You're not going to do the shadow game?"

Lisa says, "I can activate it whenever I want. But first, let me have my fun."

"Fine." Then they yell, "Duel." (Lisa:4000)(Katrina:4000)

"The first turn goes to me." She draws the card. "I activate Field Magic: Musical Dinoland from my hand!" As the card appears, she says, "Once per turn, I can summon a Musidino Monster from my deck to the field."

"So the Field Magic is here..." Katrina says.

"I summon Musidino: Clear Do by using the effect of my field. (ATK:2100/DEF:1500 LV:5) If we draw a Monster Card during the Draw Phase, Clear Do's effect will force us to shuffle that card back into the deck. That restricts 1/3 of your cards."

The red dragon with the note appears on the field, and Katrina says, "But that doesn't include the cards already in our hands."

Ron says, "If this is the same Lisa that we know, she likes to use her monsters to restrict drawing cards."