Chapter 52 Friendship Finale Part 2

After Yuya summoned his Synchro Pendulum Monster: Nirvana High Paladin, Melissa says, "Yuya not only completes a Pendulum Summon, he also performs a Synchro Summon without a Tuner!"

"Interesting... You truly are interesting, Sakaki Yuya!" Jack says with a smile.

"Battle! I attack Red Demon's Dragon Scarlight with Nirvana High Paladin! Truth Sukhavati!"

The new monster shoots out a green and purple beam, which manages to hit Jack. (Jack:4100-3800)

"I activate the Continuous Trap: King Scarlet! Along with negating Red Demon's Dragon Scarlight's destruction, I Special Summon King Scarlet, which can be used as a Tuner Monster!" (ATK:0/DEF:0 LV:1)

"This is another surprise! Jack manages to negate the destruction and Special Summon a Trap Card as a Tuner Monster!" Melissa says.

Yuya says, "I end my turn here."

"Yuya and Jack..." Frank says.

"...are kinda amazing!" Amanda finishes.

"They take a hit and send another one back!" Tanner says.

Kiryu says, "It's a fierce clashing of their strongest weapons."

"As expected from the finals!" "I can't stop watching this!" The Tops and Commons are cheering for both of them.

"Looks like you've finally truly started speaking with your own words!" Jack takes a blocked road, separating from Yuya. "Then I will answer to you with my Dueling!"

"My turn!" He draws the card and says, "I Summon Tuner Monster, Mirror Resonator!" (ATK:0/DEF:0 LV:1)

Yuya looks at the field and says, "He has two Tuner Monsters...I guess the Double Tuning is about to come..."

"Now what will the King...!" But then she sees that Jack's path ends in a sheer drop and she cries, "Oh no! There isn't anywhere left to go for the King!"

Yuya says, "This scene...it just like Yusei..."

Flames glow in his eyes as Jack declares, "I will make my own path! Listen to the roar of my soul! Can you feel it? My life's energy! Bear witness, this is my Dueling! The cry of a King who searches for a challenge without end!"

He extends his Duel Runner control handles similarly to how Crow did when flying on the Blackbird. Slats open on the side of his D-Wheel. "He's flying!"

"I double Tune my Level 8 Scarlight with Level 1 Mirror Resonator and King Scarlet!" Jack declares.

"I knew it..." Yuya says.

"No way!" The children gasp in shock.

"The King and devil now cross here! Call upon the soul of the Crimson Dragon, and raise the roar of creation itself! Synchro Summon! Come forth! Level 10! Red Daemon's Dragon Tyrant (ATK:3500/DEF:3000 LV:10)!"

Jack lands on the other side of the gap. "Jack's symbol has been powered up with Double Tuning!" Melissa comments as the whole audience are cheering for the Duel King.

"That's amazing, Jack!" "This is the power of the King!"

"Jack is still evolving..." Sam comments.

"I bet being the Duel King isn't the top to him." Aki says. "What comes off as him being arrogant is probably because there wasn't an opponent that could push him higher. And that guy has finally appeared."

Jack accelerates ahead of Yuya and he swivels around. "I activate Red Daemon's Dragon Tyrant's Effect! Once per Turn, it destroys cards beside itself! Absolute Power Inferno!"