Chapter 3 Synchro Sector

In the Security building, a staff member says, "An abnormality has occurred in the Duel Control System!"

"Switch E to J via the alpha circuit!" Another staff says.

"The potential of a cyber attack is 31.29%" The third staff says.

"Specifics of the source?" The fourth one asks.

"The source is District D8." The fifth one replies.

"Switch to the alpha circuit impossible. Trying the theta circuit."

In Security's headquarters, an error message pops up on the computers. The director, named Roget asks, "What's the matter?"

"We have reason to believe that the suspects' Duel Disks have interfered with the System." A staff says as the Action Field card Crossover appears on the Director's screen, he looks at it with interest.

"Hm?" Roget says.

Sawatari is sent flying after being defeated by the Security, and Yuya gasps, "Sawatari...lost to a one-turn kill?"

Then one security officer says, "Alright. Secure him." Then Sawatari is grabbed by the other security member.

"Let go of me! Who do you think I am? I'm the son of the next mayor!" Sawatari protests as he tries to break free.

"So they're Synchro Dimension Duelists?" Serena asks.

"Do you understand now? Why don't you stop resisting and surrender quietly?" The officer told Serena.

"Do you think I'll give in that easily?" Serena asks.

"Serena!" Jean protests.

"There is no point in worrying. Such a situation is to be expected." Serena says.

"T-that's not it..." Yuya says, but then he feels Reira grabbing him. Reira asks, "W-where are Brothers?"

"Reira..." Yuya says, "It's okay. Don't worry, Reira. I'm here, aren't I?"

"I'll leave that boy to you." The officer says.

"Understood." The other one says while turning to Yuya. "Now, surrender quietly!"

"Please wait! There must be a mistake!" Yuya says. "Please hear us out!"

"You are wanted for stealing food from Tops' residences and inflicting bodily harm! Please surrender quietly." The officer says.

Zarc says, "You don't think that was Yugo's work, right?"

"That might make sense if he's the one who've done it." Yuri adds.

"But we just got here..." Yuya says.

"We'll hear you out in the interrogation room." The officer says.

"Jean, protect Reira." Yuya says, and Jean nods. Then he activates his Duel Disk and yells, "Duel!" (Officer:4000)(Yuya:4000)

Yuya tries to jump on the Crossover Platforms, but the officer also chases after him. "I won't let you escape on these scaffoldings!"

"Damn it... I Summon Sonic Chick from my hand!" (ATK:300/DEF:300 LV:1)

As Yuya summons a chick monster, he says, "And I use Quick-Play Magic: Hippo Carnival! It's showtime!"

Everyone is sweatdropping at the sight of three Hippo tokens dancing, Yuya says, "Due to Hippo Token's effect, opponent monsters can only target them for attacks! Now please enjoy their captivating dance!"