Chapter 45 Resentment of Tops

The group finally arrives at the Spider Gate, and they are still clueless about who the Dark Signer will be, and since all the Pendant holders have gotten tired due to their past 6 battles, they'll need to decide who to go next.

"Here it is..." Yuya says as they see the gate in front of them.

"Now who will the Dark Signer be..." Yuni says as they start to look around.

They then hear engines and a D-Wheel appears in front of them. On the D-Wheel is a man covered with a red and black cape, he stops in front of them with a mark on his hand.

"You're finally here..." Katrina says.

The man just stops and takes off his cloak, much to everyone's surprise.

"Shinji? Is that you?" Crow asks. "You're a Dark Signer?"

Shinji says, "It is obvious." He shows the mark, causing everyone to widen their eyes.

"Why? Shinji?" Kiryu asks, he can't believe that Shinji is a Dark Signer. "How did you become a Dark Signer?"

Shinji points at Yuya, "It is because of him. He is the reason I am a Dark Signer!"

"Me?" Yuya is shocked as well as everyone. "I didn't do anything to you! I only defeat you in the Friendship Cup Second Round..."

Shinji says, "Defeating me...That defeat has stopped our revolution!"

Aki asks, "Yuya, what's going on?"

As everyone turns to Yuya, Yuni says, "After Brother's victory, Roget arrived at the scene and he congratulated him. He was trying to make Brother the enemy of Commons."

Shinji yells. "And then the Security has executed me for rebellion instead of sending me to the underground! If it wasn't for Dark Signers, I wouldn't have been able to help the Commons with our Revolution!"

Crow says, "But I saw you at the Underground as well...why were you there when you were executed?"

"That's because there are a lot of Commons Comrades there, and I'm going to get them out for our revolution. And right now, I'm going to fulfill my revenge on him!" Shinji says.

Yuya clicks his tongue, he hasn't fully recovered yet, and now he has to duel him. Crow says, "You're not dueling Yuya! You'll have to get past me if you want to duel him!"

"Crow?" Everyone is shocked, Shinji asks, "Why are you protecting that traitor? Crow?"

"He is not associated with Tops! I learned it in the Friendship Cup, they also suffer the same fate as us!" Crow says.

"You must be out of your mind. If you want a quick death, then I'll also defeat you for the glory of commons!" Shinji yells.

Crow grits his teeth, he can't believe that Shinji is so into getting revenge that he will try to get rid of everything in the way. Ruka says, "Crow, I'll also join you."

"Ruka?" Rua asks in shock.

"Rua and I are from the Tops, rather than Crow, who is a Commons like you, or Yuya who doesn't belong to this city, I should be a better opponent. I won't run and I won't hide. I take all your anger." Ruka says determinedly.

Crow says, "Ruka..."

Shinji says, "That's fine. I'll defeat you both and then have my revenge against Sakaki Yuya." He then raises his hands and the mark of Spider appears. Instead of having a D-Wheel battle, they have a standard battle.

Both Crow and Ruka prepare their duel disks. Thanks to Ruka's Duel Disk, the Field magic Crossover also activates.

"Duel!" (Crow:4000)(Ruka:4000)(Shinji:4000)