Chapter 49 Academia Conclusion

With the defeat of Condor, all the people from the 4 dimensions are back to normal. Then Academia continues their attack as the Synchro Dimension citizens are screaming in terror while running away from the soldiers. Captain Barrett is still watching the invasion going on the building, then he hears a call from one of his subordinates.

"Captain, we have some bad news! There are Academia students who were said to disappear from the abandoned dorm." One of the students says.

"Not only that, they have betrayed us and they are fighting against us as well!" Another one of the students says.

"What? From the abandoned dorm?" Barrett says in surprise. "Before our action starts, there are rumors of students gone missing...and some of them are said to disappear in the abandoned dorm..." He thinks.

"How many people are there?" Barrett asks.

"The numbers are little, but they are quite rebellious."

"They are rebels, if they lose then card them." Barrett says as he ends the call. "It is time to take them now." He then leaves the building.

"Battle! Rise Falcon! Brave Claw Revolution!" Shun yells as his monster defeats one member of Academia.

"Go! Infernity Doom Dragon!" Kiryu says as it also defeats another member of Academia.

"To think they will attack now..." Yuya mutters as he looks around the battlefield in the Synchro Dimension.

"At first I thought it is a joke..." Crow says. "But now I believe everything you told me about the invasion..."

Mark says, "Still. We need to protect Yuzu and Ruri." He turns to Yuzu and Ruri, who is being protected by Vivian, Condor, and Aera.

Yuni, Hana, Ron, and Aki are fighting the Academia until they see an Antique Gear Chaos Giant lock on them.

"Everyone watch out!" Yuni yells as they try to take cover.

"Hope!" They suddenly hear someone calling as No.39 Hope has protected them from the blast.

"Yuni!" Three figures rush towards them as Yuni says with delight, "Astral! Orbital! Tsukikage! You have come."

Hana is surprised to see Astral and Orbital, she says, "Wait, they are here as well?"

Ron asks, "Yuni, who is that white figure?"

"Oh, This is Astral. She has been with me the whole time. I told him to show himself to go with Orbital and Tsukikage to do a mission." Yuni says, "Speaking of which, Tsukikage, Orbital, Astral, do you get any proofs?"

Tsukikage shows her the USB as Orbital says, "We didn't get detected."

Yuni watches it as her face becomes terrified. Aki asks, "What did you see? Why are you looking like you've seen a ghost?"

Yuni shakes her head and says, "Nothing. It is time to unite both Tops and Commons together and dethrone Roget from the Head of Security. Orbital, Astral, we need to go to the palace. Tsukikage, go help defeat Academia for now, and let me handle the rest."

"Understood." He says as he jumps off, Orbital also activates his flying mode and takes Yuni away with Astral following them.

Hana says, "Wow...I never thought I would be able to see that again."

"So it was back in the original world?" Ron asks.

"Yeah, and both are from Heartland as well." Hana says.

At the same time, Vivian uses Stare Dragon to defeat another Academia member, she rushes to Katrina and asks, "Just how many of them are here?"

Katrina says, "I have no idea. But they really need to take a rest..." She then orders Vampire King to destroy the ones in front of them.