Chapter 4 Super Duelists

After arriving at Rua and Ruka's penthouse, they notice some people staring at them, wondering if they're Commons. Rua says, "Don't worry about those guys, as long as you're with us, you don't need to be worried about it."

"But still, to think that the class system really impacts this whole dimension..." Vivian says.

After entering the room, they find Yugo, Risu, and Yuzu sitting on the sofa, when Yuzu notices Yuni and the others, she gasps, "No way..."

"Yuzu!" Ryu is the first as he goes to hug her.

"Brother!" Yuzu says. "Yuni! Katrina! Reisho! Vivian! You are here, too!"

The others also hug her. Yuni says, "I am glad that you are safe, Yuzu. You have made us worried."

"I am sorry." Yuzu says. "I didn't mean to leave..."

"Hold on, you looked just like me!" Risu gasps after seeing Yuni, and Yuni is also surprised to see Zarine's Synchro Fragment in front of her.

As they all sit in Ruka and Rua's living room, everyone has introduced themselves to Yugo and Risu. Risu says, "At first I thought it is only Yugo that has someone who looks like him, but it is shocking to see someone who looks like me, too. Let alone being in the same house as me..."

Yuni says, "Well, you have better get used to it since it will be common."

Yuzu then decides to ask, "So how was the Battle Royale, and about Yuri?"

Katrina says, "Well, the Battle Royale ends, and the competition is forced to stop due to the invasion of Academia."

Reisho says, "We made the survivors of the Tournament the Lancers, a group who will help to fight against Academia. Right now we all are here at the City, including Yuya, my brother and sister, and the others."

"Yuya is here, too?" Yuzu says in shock, then she shows her worry. "Where is he, why wasn't he with you?"

"Due to some miscalculations, we got separated from others, they are here in the Synchro Dimension, but we don't know their exact location." Yuni says while shaking her head.

"So this Yuya person is the one who looks like me?" Yugo asks. "I heard that he is important to Yuzu."

"Yes, He is." Vivian turns to Yuzu. "As for Yuri, the one who kidnapped Rin with the same face as Brother, let's say that Brother defeats him and absorbs him."

Yuzu says, "So he is good now? He is on our side?"

Satoshi says, "Yuri actually has the same darkness as Sona, which makes it easier to persuade to join us."

"May I ask a question? What do you mean absorb him?" Rua asks.

"Well, Ruka, I want to know if you know the story of Zarc?" Reisho asks, everyone is confused if she knows about Zarc, but then she starts speaking. "I had dreams about the giant dragon destroying the world, and then the world changed into four. So that giant dragon is Zarc?"

Ryu says, "Yes. In fact, we also saw how big it is back then, it sure is big and surprising."

"Wait, you saw Zarc?" Ray asks Katrina.

"Well, before the Battle Royale ends, both Brother and Sister summon Zarc and Zarine to defeat the rest of the Obelisk Force." Katrina replies.

"They didn't destroy the world?" Ray says in a worried tone.

"No. Brother and Sister only use them to defeat the Obelisk Force, and then they are gone after that." Katrina says.

Risu says, "So there is a giant dragon that destroyed the world? Is this the reason that there are 4 dimensions? And why is Rin fused with Yuzu?"