Chapter 35 Unyielding Resolve

In his office, Roget slams his fist on the desk in anger. "We were supposed to have Serena win at all costs! Why?!" Roget yells in frustration, which startles his staff.

"But, now that she has been defeated in front of this crowd, making her a star is no longer possible..." Roget realizes. "Notify the members of Security on duty in the Duel Palace!"

Standing on the truck that is driving on the highway, Rin says, "Now that Yugo has also won...Yuya, Yuni, and Risu are the next ones and there is still the Duel Crusher who made me like this..."

She lifts her sleeve and watches her mark, a whale. She sighs, "Of all the people...why choose me as a Dark Signer? And why do I have to fight them..."

"Wait! Rin!" Then she hears the voice of the person she cared about the most, Yugo is riding the D-Wheel and he is about to catch up to her.

Rin clicks her tongue, "Yugo..." She thinks, "Damn it...I am not ready to face him yet..." She then jumps off the truck and the highway and lands on the boat.

"Hey! Wait! Rin!" Yugo yells, but Rin ignores him as the boat is off.

Serena is escorted to the underground labor facility by the guards after she lost against Yugo. After walking for several minutes, they stop in front of an elevator.

"That's the so-called entrance to hell?" Serena notes.

However, the guards beside her suddenly collapsed by Goyo Catapults. Sensing there were other people beside them, Serena quickly retrieves her Duel Disk and prepares to Duel. But then before she can activate the duel disk, a Security officer gasses her, rendering her almost unconscious.

"What are you-?!" Serena says as she starts to collapse. "Nerve gas...! Cowards!" She curses.

"We have secured the target." One of the officers reports.

"Good, bring her here immediately" Roget orders.

"S...stop it...!" Serena mutters weakly. "Let go of me...you considered yourselves Duelists?"

"Don't even think about it!" Suddenly, pieces of glass are shot at the officers, and then they are bleeding from the glasses. Sona also quickly rushes to Serena.

"Sona..." Serena says weakly.

"Serena, sorry that I am late." Sona says as she tries to carry Serena on her shoulder.

"That hurt, you brat! You gonna pay for this!" One of the Security members says.

Sona looks around the field, two of the three Sector Security officers control one copy of Goyo Catapult in Attack Position and all three have 4000 LP.

"So you want a duel, huh?" Sona says as she tries to use her duel disk, but stops as Reira is standing in the way.

"Reira? What are you doing here?" Sona says in shock.

"Who are you?" One officer says.

"You're in the way, get lost." The second officer says.

"Leave this to me." Reira activates her duel disk.

"Field Magic: Crossover! Intrusion Penalty, 2000 LP."

Electricity shocks Reira, but she looks unfazed. (Reira:4000-2000)

"I summon Film Magician from my hand! (ATK:0/DEF:0 LV:1)"

"0 ATK?" The first officer says.

"What do you plan to do with that monster?" The second officer asks.

"Don't tell me you're going to fight against us?" The third officer says.