Chapter 11 Siblings vs. Siblings

After getting back to the Orphanage, Yuzu asks, "How is it?"

"Everything is according to the plan." Yuni says, "However, from what we've heard from Tokumatsu-san, we have to do it in one go and we can't fail. Or else there will be a bigger punishment for all of them."

"Seriously..." Ruka says, but then she makes up her mind, "Yuni, can I have a duel with you?"

This causes shock to Synchro Dimension duelists, Rua asks, "What's up with you, Ruka? Why do you want to duel so sudden?"

Ruka says, "I'm fine, it is just, there are so many questions that I need answers, and I think a duel can help me with it."

"I see." Yuni says, "Then how about this? You and Rua duel me and Katrina, how's that sound?"

"Even me?" Rua gasps in shock. "Of course I want to duel!"

"That's fine for me as well." Katrina says. When they head outside of the orphanage, they see Kiryu taking the three kids there.

"Yugo! Risu!" The three kids come as they hug them. Risu says, "Frank, Amanda, Tanner, I am sorry that Crow and Shinji are captured."

"It is fine. We know they will be out." Frank says.

Amanda says, "Hey, it is Yuya."

"You are right." Tanner says. "Reira is here, too."

Reisho asks, "You know them?"

"They were with Crow. And they also helped us." Yuya says. "Don't worry. I have managed to persuade the Director to let them out this night."

"I know it, thank you so much." Frank says as the three thank them.

As the others introduce themselves, Yuni, Katrina, Rua, and Ruka all stand at the sides and activate their duel disks.

(Field Magic: Crossover)

As the platforms appear, Yuni says, "Before I leave the security hall, I manage to fix the system so we can use it without being caught."

"That will be fine." Ryu says.

Then as the four people yell, "Duel", the duel starts and the cards are spreading. (Yuni:4000) (Katrina:4000) (Ruka:4000) (Rua:4000)

"I'll go first. I summon Sunlight Unicorn! (ATK:1800/DEF:1000 LV:4)" Ruka says as she summons a unicorn monster. "I use Sunlight Unicorn's effect. Once per turn, I can reveal the top card of my deck. If it is a Magic Card, I can add it to my hand. If it is other cards, I will place it on the bottom of my Deck." She draws the card and says, "I draw Horn of the Unicorn, an Equip Magic. I use it on Sunlight Unicorn, it gains 700 ATK and DEF. (ATK:1800-2500)

"2500 ATK in the first turn..." Katrina says.

"I set 2 cards and end my turn." Ruka says before taking a breath.

Yuni says, "My turn." She draws a card and says, "I use Magic Card: Smile Call from my hand. This card lets me summon a Smile Fairy Monster from my deck to the field. I summon Smile Fairy Balloon Clown." (ATK:500/DEF:1000 LV:2)

A balloon with a clown head appears on the field, Yuni says, "I use Balloon Clown's effect, all players can draw two cards."

Rua asks, "Even us?"

"Of course. Balloon Clown loves everyone." Yuni says as they all did. "Next, I summon Shooting Swimmer from my hand."(ATK:500/DEF:1500, LV:4)

Another fairy appears on the stage and Yuni says, "I tune my Level 4 Shooting Swimmer with Level 2 Balloon Clown! As summer comes, the cool wind will make people happy! Synchro Summon! Come forth! Level 6! Smile Fairy: Cool Bird!" (ATK:2500/DEF:2000 LV:6)