Chapter 5 Dark Synchro

Inside of a place, 6 people are sitting together in a dimly lit room, illuminated only by a candlestick. The one who sits in the middle says, "So the Lancers have arrived in this dimension..."

"And it must be fate to have all 5 of them at the same place." The one with the orange cloak says.

Then the 7 people show their marks, and there are Vulture, Hummingbird, Giant, Flower, Monkey, and Lizard. The one with the Vulture says, "Still, we still have yet to find the true owner of the Whale and the Spider... and the Hands didn't come to us."

"So what should we do?" The one with the Giant Mark asks.

"Let's start to find the true owners...starting with the Spider." Then some spiders start to crawl out of the room.

After the 4 of the people leave, the one with the Hummingbird says, "What if we really face them? Are we able to do it?"

The man with the Vulture sighs, "I don't know...but we had to do this, for our family and for the ones we had lost to Academia..."

That night, Yuya feels that his arm is hurting, then he sees his Dragon head mark on his arm.

"The Signer Dragon's mark? Why is it glowing now?" Yuya says in confusion.

Zarc says, "It is strange, I feel like something is going to happen."

Yuya then gets off the bed and wears his jacket and goggles.

"Can't sleep?" Yuya turns and sees Jean, who just rubs her eyes, and Crow Hogan, who is yawning. "We didn't see you sleeping on the bed, so we come to check on you."

"I don't know why, but my mark is shining." Yuya says as he looks at his arm. Crow and Jean then notice the Glowing Dragon Mark on his arm.

"What is that mark for?" Crow asks, and Yuya is surprised, but it can't help that this is a different Crow, not the one who had the Dragon Tail Mark.

"Well..." Before Yuya can explain, a cold breeze suddenly gives Yuya shivers, then he looks outside the window and sees a cloaked man with a glowing purple birthmark.

"No way..." Yuya says as he quickly grabs his Duel Disk and rushes out of the room, much to Crow and Jean's surprise.

"Wait, Yuya! Where are you going?" Jean says as she and Crow follow him.

As Yuya quickly chases the man, he says, "Zarc, you see it, right?"

"Yeah, that is a Purple Spider mark." Zarc says. "The same one as the Dark Signers held before."

"Does that mean the Dark Signers are back?" Yuya asks. "That is why the mark is hurting?"

"I don't know." Zarc says as they arrive at the parking lot.

"Who are you?" Yuya asks the cloaked man. "What do you want?"

"The Darkness knows all." The cloaked man says as he activates his Duel Disk.

"Duel of Darkness? Fine, then. I'll have to drag all the info out of you!" Yuya says as he prepares his duel disk. "Duel!" (Yuya:4000)(Unknown:4000)

Just then, the two duelists are surrounded by a circular wall of purple light, Yuya gasps, "This is..."

"We are the sacrifices offered up on the altar of darkness. This is no more escape." The man says.

"What are you saying?" Yuya demands.

"I summon Blizzard Lizard in Defense Position." (ATK:600/DEF:1200 LV:3)

A blue lizard appears on the field and then the man says, "I set one card and end my turn."

In Ruka's house, Yuni and Katrina are awake, they see their wing mark and foot mark are glowing.