Chapter 48 Signs of Doom Part 2

As the birds are charging towards the others, Ryu says, "This is bad..."

Katrina says, "Really bad...we have to stop those birds!"

Then as the birds are approaching, everyone turns around and closes their eyes until something hits the birds as they are thrown back.

"What?" Yuzu is surprised, then everyone looks up and sees Ccapac Apu, Manibus, Uru, Aslla Piscu, and Lillius protecting them.

"The Earthbound Gods?" Hana asks, "But why?"

They turn around and see Vivian, whose mark is glowing as her eyes are now black. Vivian says, "We are not going to let you hurt my friends."

Then they see the king of the Netherworld roar, Ron says, "That is a loud roar..."

"I could hear its voice..." Ruka says, "The king of the underworld is angry that the Earthbound Gods are betraying him."

Manibus just screech at him and Katrina says, "I heard it too. The Earthbound Gods are telling the king that Vivian is their ruler instead."

Jean says, "Seriously? That's so cool."

Then they see Ccapac Apu charging and slapping the king, and then Uru splits out silk to tie it up. Vivian turns to Yuya and Yuni. "Leave the king to me and my friends, now do you work!"

"Those wishes of yours have been received, Vivian!" Yuni and Yuya give a thumbs up. Condor says, "You're showing me one threepenny performance."

"Our wishes and our bonds will overcome destiny!" Yuya says.

"Thinking like that, you'll eventually be swallowed by destiny and be at the mercy of the fights that never end. That's why I intend of creating a better world! Let me show you despair, Wiraqocha Rasca's effect will, once per turn, reduce my opponent's LP to 1 by skipping my Battle Phase!"

"He's going to reduce either one of them's LP to 1 in one go? What kind of bullcrap is that?" Crow asks.

Condor says, "Impossibility, powerlessness, despair, I shall make you experience it all! Sorry, Shun, I know your deck well, so I need to give them a chance!"

Shun widens his eyes as the beam goes straight through him, causing him to fall onto the ground, much to everyone's shock. (Shun:4000-1)

"Shun!" Everyone yells as Shun is lying on the ground. Condor says, "I know I can't forgive myself for doing so. But it is all fate. I set a card and end my turn."

Shun slowly gets up and says, "I still can continue...my turn!" He crawls towards his D-Wheel.

Yuni says, "Kurosaki! You can't continue like this..."

Shun says, "Just let me finish my turn!" He draws a card and says, "I use Blaze Falcon's effect! I detach one overlay unit to destroy all your monsters and give you 500 damage for each monster! Thunderclap!" Shun yells weakly as the Blaze Falcon does damage to his father. (Condor:9500-7500)

The Earthbound God also roars before it disappears. Ryu says, "The Earthbound God is destroyed?"

Reisho says, "As long as those Dark Pendulum Cards are there, he still can summon the Earthbound God back."

Condor says, "I use my Executor's effect to destroy all your monsters!"

Shun's Blaze Falcon gets destroyed, and Shun says, "Yuni...Yuya...I leave the rest to you...I set one card." Then he passed out.

"Shun!" Everyone yells as Condor sighs, "I am really sorry, Shun. With the Destroyer's effect, I summon back my four monsters!"

As the 4 monsters are back, even the Earthbound God roars back. Yuni says, "I'll avenge Kurosaki! My turn!" She draws the card and accelerates, she gets the Action Card and says, "Good! Action Magic! Trap Destruction! I can destroy one Trap Card that is on the field!"