Chapter 43 Sibling Battle: Manibus

With Lisa joining them, they are heading towards the Hands gate for the fifth Dark Signer. When everything is happening outside, inside Yuni, Risu starts to wake up as she rubs her head.

"Aw...what just happened..." Risu says as she looks around.

"You finally awake, Risu." Risu turns around and sees two people that look like her.

"What...you are Zarine, right? Then am I in Yuni's mind?" Risu asks.

"You seem to process it quickly." Rumi says. "Yes, you used up the energy trying to free Yuya from Roget's control, so Yuni fuses with you to help you."

"I see..." Risu says depressed. "How is it outside? And how did the championship go?"

Rumi says, "It is canceled for now, since Academia has started the assault and then the Dark Signers take all the people's souls away."

"Dark Signers? Is that the purple mark that you have told us about?" Risu says, "The people who can use negative levels and summon a god that needs 1000 souls?"

"Yes." Zarine says, "And you might not like this, Rin also becomes one of the Dark Signers."

"What?" Risu is shocked, "Why her?"

"Remember the fall Yuzu did, at the last moment, Rin defuses herself and uses Arctic Blizzard to save her from the fall. So she is the one that falls to her doom."

Risu starts to tear up and kneels. She asks, "Is there a way to save her...Rin is like a sister to me..."

"We have, right now we have freed 4 of the 10 Dark Signers. It is just a matter of time when we face her." Zarine says.

Risu says, "Then I'll want to help out, I am not going to let Rin continue to do this."

Zarine smiles, "Thank you, Risu."

At the same time, Sora and Sona come back to the group and meet others on their way. Reisho asks, "How are the students going, Sora, Sona?"

"They know the Professor's plan and they will try to stop them." Sora says. "We are going to have more allies to help us."

Reiji says, "Good. We need all the help we can get to stop Academia from ruining the 4 dimensions."

Sona asks, "How about the Dark Signers? How did it go?"

"We have 4 of the Earthbound Cards." Yuni shows them the 4 cards. "Now we are heading to the fifth one."

"I see." Sona says.

As they arrive at the Hands gate, Yuya says, "We are finally here...are you ready, Yuni?"

"I am not sure, but I think I am ready." Yuni says as she turns to Vivian, who also nods as she is also ready.

As they are waiting, there is no Dark Signer that does the flashy appearance and they find it very strange. Ryu asks, "So who is the Dark Signer that protects this place? Why hasn't he or she show up?"

"I have no idea." Hana says. "We have never met the Dark Signers with the Hands Mark and the Spider Mark."

"If you want to turn off the gate, then you'll have to defeat me in a duel!" Vivian suddenly yells, causing the others to look at her in surprise. Not only that, Vivian is wearing a black and white cape, much to everyone's confusion.

"What are you talking about Vivian?" Gongenzaka asks.

Vivian turns to the others while raising her hand, and much to their surprise, purple flames appear and they're forming into the shape of two hands.