Chapter 51 Friendship Finale Part 1

Yuya and Hana finally found their friends as they rushed toward them. Katrina and Vivian rush toward them and Katrina says, "Brother, you've come."

"I heard you defeat Captain Barrett, that is no small feat." Sona says.

"Well, I can't really say I defeated him since Hana comes to help me break his chains." Yuya rubs his head.

"That is nice of you." Mark says as Hana blushes.

Reiji says, "But still, even Academia or Sergey is gone, there is still Roget. He is the last Dark Signer we need to face."

Yuya says, "I see. We've better hurry."

"Yuya!" a voice calls out, and they turn around and see Sam behind them. "I finally found you!"

"Sam! Why are you here!?" Yuya asks.

"I was searching for you, Yuya! Jack asked me to." Sam explains.

"Jack did?" Yuya asks.

"Yes. He said there was a message he needed you to hear." Sam explains.

Then he says the same words that Jack tells Yuni to Yuya. Yuya says, "No reason for us to fight? Great, that Roget..."

Katrina says, "But Sister should have told him that you were being controlled by Roget."

"Jack wanted to make sure you were told this, that is what my role is." Sam says. "Jack told me if that isn't the Dueling that you're aiming for... Prove it to him in a Duel! That this is the Dueling Sakaki Yuya believes in! If you are trying to accomplish something then... Don't falter!"

"The Duelling I believe in from the bottom of my heart..." Yuya mutters. "Is for making everyone have fun and smile! Everyone was loving Yuni's Duel and smiled..."

Yuya turns to Reisho and says, "Reisho, we need to split into 2 groups now."

"Huh?" Reisho asks.

"One group goes to the Security headquarters to save the Security as well as the tops who are remade. While the other group follows me to the Duel Palace!" Yuya says.

Reiji says, "I see what you're planning. Then I'll go to the Security."

Sora, Yuri, Sona, Shun and his parents, Katrina, Vivian, and Tsukikage go with Reiji while the rest decide to go with Yuya to the Palace. When the first group arrives at the Duel Palace, They see Security waiting for them. "Damn it...how are we supposed to get in?" Sawatari says.

"I think this is the only way to stop this." Yuya takes out the card, much to their shock.

In his office, Roget is trying to call Sergey. "Revive! Hurry up and revive Sergey! You're immoral...immortal! " Roger yells.

Then Sergey states when offline. "No..." Roget gasps and gets up from his chair in shock.

"This can't happen...Sergey is...My trump card!" Roget said in shock. "My dream is...! Curse you! Curse you!"

At the same time, Sakaki Yuni rides back to the duel course, with a broken Sergey in her hands.

"I wonder if I can fix him and even rewrite his program..." Yuni sighs as she decides to card him. But once it is done, she feels the ground shaking as she turns to see Zarc in the sky.

"Zarc?" Yuni gasps as well as Zarnie. Risu says, "What was that giant dragon?"

Zarine says, "That is Zarc...my brother..."

At the same time, Yuya yells, "When Zarc is summoned successfully, I can destroy all your monsters and give you damage equal to their ATK!"

The dragon shoots out red electricity and knocks out all the Security. After that, Zarc disappears and then Crow says, "You have that kind of dragon as well?"