Chapter 19 Slaying the Dragon! Yugo vs Sawatari

The mark is on the sky, causing the whole city to be in panic. A worker then rushes up to Melissa and whispers something to her, Melissa nods and says, "Guys, don't panic! That was only a hologram, it will disappear when the time comes. Right now let's continue the match. The next match of the Friendship Cup is Yugo versus Sawatari Shingo!" Melissa says.

In the rooms, Vivian asks, "They are continuing the match? Seriously?"

Ryu says, "Things are getting a bit terrible indeed..."

"Yuya...please be safe..." Yuzu mutters as she holds her hands in worry.

"Why is it Shingo again! It's about time I, Sawatari Shingo, got my turn- Eh, Shingo...That's me!" Sawatari says as his door is open.

Yugo is at the garage and says, "Alrightt! The moment I've been waiting for is finally here." He looks at the ceiling and says, "Watch this, Rin, Risu. I'll definitely win and fulfill our promise."

After getting on the D-Wheel, Yugo says, "Oh yeah. I should talk about the interdimensional war in Yuzu's place."

"Sorry for the long wait, everyone!" Melissa says, "Our duelists make their entrance!"

Yugo is the first one to get to the field, with Sawatari also coming out as well. Sawatari says, "The wait is over! The star of the Friendship Cup, Sawatari Shingo, makes his debut!"

"Who do you think you are?" "Some star you are!" "I don't know you!" "Our eyes met!"

Yuzu is watching the duel as she mutters, "Yugo..."

"An excited, lively audience. The stage was made for me!" Sawatari says. "I won't settle for a subpar duel."

"Right back at you." Yugo says.

"Let's see if you're more than just talk." Sawatari says.

"Sparks fly between our contestants even before we begin!" Melissa says. "Now, let's start! Action Field, on! Field Magic, Crossover Accel!"

With the field is set, both of them ride off as they yell, "Duel!" (Yugo:4000)(Sawatari:4000)

"I'm taking the first move!" Yugo says as he charges up, but Sawatari also charges faster and he goes ahead. Melissa says, "Taking the first corner and the first turn is Sawatari Shingo!"

"That was close." Sawatari takes heavy breaths after being the first. Yugo says, "You're not bad."

"How'd you like my Riding technique?" Sawatari asks. "But I'm getting serious now! Time to kick off my entertainment theatre! I'll put on the ultimate performance! I set the Scale 3 Abyss Actor - Extra and Scale 8 Abyss Actor - Funky Comedian on the Pendulum Scale!"

After two monsters rise to the field with 3 and 8 underneath, Sawatari says, "With this, I can summon monsters from Levels 4 to 7! Pendulum Summon! Appear, my servants! First up is Abyss Actor - Big Star! (ATK:2500/DEF:1800 LV:7 PS:6) Next, Abyss Actor - Sassy Rookie! (ATK:1700/DEF:1000 LV:4 PS:2)

"Sawatari Shingo quickly launched his entertainment theatre and Pendulum Summoned!" Melissa says as the crowd cheers.

"Looks like you're not all talk." Yugo says.

"We're not pumped yet." Sawatari replies. "With Big Star's effect, I add an Abyss Script to my hand and activate! Abyss Script - Opening Ceremony!"

The Magic brings out a display of fireworks in an imaginary night sky, Sawatari explains, "With its effect, I increase my LP by 500 points for every Abyss Actors in ATK mode on the field! I have two monsters, so my LP increased by 1000! (Sawatari:4000-5000) I end my turn! Now, it's your turn."