Chapter 21 Revival of Burno

"This will show you not to mess with vampires." Katrina says. "Battle! Vampire King! Feast of the Kings!"

Katrina's monster comes and its fangs hit the D-Wheel, causing it to have white smoke as the rider is defeated. The crowds are also terrified to see this sight.

"The winner of the match is Sakaki Katrina!" Melissa says. "With the vampires she had, she gets easily to the next round!"

Katrina takes off her helmet, then she waves to the crowd before walking off.

Meanwhile, Zarc, who is using Yuya's body since Yuya isn't awake yet, sits beside Reisho, Yuzu, and Yuni. "She won." Yuzu says.

"Yeah, she is really good." Reisho says.

"So who in the Lancers haven't fought yet?" Yuni asks.

"Well...there is Jean, Dennis, and Shun. Not to mention your Synchro Counterpart is still there, too." Reisho says.

"So it means that at least one of our Lancers is going to the underground..." Zarc sighs.

"Now for the next match! We have Risu versus Jean!" Melissa announces.

"What? Jean is dueling Risu?" Ryu is surprised.

"Her opponent sure looks like Sona." Dennis says as he sees the screen.

Kurosaki Shun widens his eyes as he sees the girl, "This is the second one that looks like my sister..."

As Jean and Risu arrive at the field, Jean says, "So you must be Risu...you really look like my friend Rumi and Yuni."

Risu says, "I know about that, she told me that I am the only one that hasn't fused with her." She turns to her, "Let's give it all we get."

"You bet." Jean says.

"Now let's get the duel started! Action Field Crossover Accel!" Melissa says.

As the field appears, Jean and Risu then ride off as they yell, "Duel!" (Jean:4000) (Risu:4000)

Risu goes through the curve road first, so she gets the first turn. "I normal Summon Aqua Mermaid: The Shark! from my hand!" (ATK:1500/DEF:300 LV:1)

A mermaid with blue hair and a fin that is grey like a shark appears on the field. She says, "When there is a WATER Monster on the field, I can special summon Aqua Mermaid: the Octopus from my hand."(ATK:1200/DEF:200 LV:1)

Then a Yellow-haired female with legs that looks like a red octopus appears on the field, she says, "I tune the Level 1 Shark with my Level 1 Octopus!"

As the Octopus becomes a ring that goes through the Shark, she says, "The beast lives underwater, float up and shoot like a geyser! Synchro Summon! Come forth! Aqua Mermaid, the Whale!" (ATK:2000/DEF:1000 LV:2)

As the monster appears, a black-haired girl with a black whale tail on her body appears, Melissa says, "Risu has Synchro Summoned on her first turn!"

The crowd cheers for her, Ron says, "So her deck is a Mermaid theme deck..."

"Way to go! Risu!" Yugo cheers.

"I use the Whale's effect. By banishing a card in the graveyard, I can give you 500 damage. I banish the Shark in my graveyard!" Risu says.

Water shoots from the back of its body and then splashes at Jean, soaking her wet. (Jean:4000–3500)

"Wow, I never thought that it will make me this wet..." Jean says.

"That is my style. I set two cards and end my turn." Risu says.

Melissa says, "And Risu wraps up the first turn! What will Jean do to counter?"