Chapter 50 Road Rage

Riots are everywhere, but the difference is that the Tops are also fighting along with the Commons to duel Security. After learning what Roget's motives are, they have been working together and putting aside their differences.

"Both Tops Commons are heading to the center of the City" Someone reports to Roget.

"Activate the Security System! Don't let anyone in!" Roget yells. He has been frustrated that all his plans to make Tops and Commons hate each other and then being the one who wins them all failed. The only thing that is good for him is that he still has two hostages by his side.

Yuni and Jack are defeating the Securities as Yuni also takes one Control chip out of the helmets. Jack says, "To think that Roget will make them into mindless slaves..."

Yuni says, "It is unbelievable. But the only way to stop is to take them off the helmet, or infiltrate the Control room and break the root."

Yuni watches it and says, "Just how many did he steal...I shouldn't have created this in the first place..."

Suddenly, they hear a boom and then the two of them see Sergey on his D-Wheel in front of them. From the looks of it, he is ready to kill Yuni.

Yuni says, "So the mindless human has come huh? Since I ruined his plan, Roget has sent you to kill me, huh..."

Sergey just gives a smile . Jack asks, "So you are here for a duel, huh?"

"Wait, Jack. Let me handle him." Yuni says. "Since in the Friendship Cup, I am his opponent."

Jack nods. Roget sees it and says, "So Sakaki Yuni is here. Sergey, now go crush her!"

At the same time, Melissa and her crew just managed to arrive at the stadium, she sees both Duelists on their D-Wheels and she says, "Seriously? They're going to continue the tournament at a time like this? I can't believe it!"

Just then, a man rushes in and says, "You're on!"

"Eh?" Melissa says as the camera is now recording. "Good evening everyone! It's finally the final match of the Friendship Cup third round! Umm...it's pretty rough outside, but this Duel Palace has its perfect Security System active! So you can all enjoy this duel without a single worry!"

Jean says, "They're continuing the tournament at a time like this?"

Gongenzaka says, "They're unbelievable!"

"Today's final match, we will be having Sergey Volkov versus Sakaki Yuni!" Melissa announces as the screen shows both duelists on the screen.

As the screen shows, everyone gasps as Katrina says, "Sister?"

"Wait, she is dueling Sergey?" Crow says in surprise.

Reisho says, "The first round is Shun and me, the second round is Serena and Yugo, the third round is Yuya and Risu...so they are the only ones left."

Vivian says, "And Sergey is Roget's pawn, no doubt that he will try to kill Yuni in this duel due to Roget's orders. We have to go there as soon as possible!"

At the same time, Hana and Yuya also see the duel, Yuya says, "I guess Roget is mad..."

Hana says, "Knowing Yuni or Zarnie, she won't be defeated that easily."

"Of course. I am not worried about her." Yuya says as they continue to find their comrades.

The crowd is also hyped as Sakaki Yuni has been able to defeat Black Rose and Crow in the previous duels, and they are now hyped. Melissa says, "That's it! Get hype!"

Yuni sighs, "I wasn't expecting that it will be live, but sure, defeating Sergey can give a boost to the citizens for fighting against Security."

Roget snorts and says, "Praise her all you want...This hope of yours...After that despair will follow, and a prologue of new hope!"