Chapter 12 The Great Escape

The night when Yuya and Yuni's plan is in action, Sawatari smiles at his Duel Disk and says, "My disk is back."

Choujiro stands on top of the big temporary prop and says, "Dueling is life! You only live once! If there are days you win, there are also days you will lose! Do not be ashamed of defeat; do not be proud of victory! All in all, let's Enjoy!"

"Enjoy!" All the inmates cheer for Choujiro, and some of them are glad to have Enjoy Choujiro back.

"A certain youngster has lit a fire in me." Choujiro says. "Am I right, Sakaki Yuya?"

Yuya smiles as he walks up the stage with Yuni beside him. Yuya says, "Since there are four of us, it's a battle royal!"

Yuni says, "And let's step it up a notch. The ultimate evolution in dueling, an Action Duel! How about that?"

"What's that?" The crow is confused, and Sawatari says, "A Duel that unfolds upon an Action Field, and makes use of Action Cards scattered upon the field!"

"Sounds interesting!" Choujiro says.

"Then it's decided!" Yuya says. "Action Field on! Field Magic: Crossover!"

The inmates see several floating blue platforms around the dining hall and a giant prop.

"Now let's start the game! Duelists locked in battle!" Sawatari says.

"Kicking the earth and dancing in the air alongside their monsters!" Yuya says.

"They storm through this field!" Yuni adds.

"Behold! This is the newest and greatest evolution of Dueling! ACTION DUEL!" (Sawatari:4000)(Yuya:4000)(Yuni:4000)(Choujiro:4000)

Now all the cards are scattered, and Sawatari gets the first turn. "My turn! First, I'll show you the essence of Action Cards!"

"What's that all of a sudden?" Choujiro asks in confusion.

Sawatari jumps in front of the crowd and picks a card. "Even without drawing and battling, Action Cards are available from the first turn! Action Magic: Illumination! Let's dazzle our stage with vibrant colors! And that's not all! Once per turn, the summoning and special summoning of monsters can't be negated! I'll show this to those who haven't seen it yet!"

He takes out two cards and yells, "With Scale 1 Abyss Actor - Devil Heel and Scale 8 Abyss Actor - Funky Comedian, I set the Pendulum Scale! With this, I can summon monsters from Levels 2 to 7!"

"You're using that, too?" Choujiro asks.

"Pendulum Summon! Come forth! Abyss Actor - Big Star (ATK:2500/DEF:1800 LV:7 PS:6)" Sawatari summons his ace monster on the field.

"He summoned a higher level monster without a Synchro Summon?!" One inmate asks.

"Yep! This is the Pendulum Summon!" Sawatari says. "Now let's liven things up once more! I activate the Continuous Magic: Abyss Stage - Treasure Boat of the Seven Lucky Gods! Once per each respective player's turn, one monster gets on the ship, and all monsters on my field are destroyed! Big Star! Board the Treasure Ship!"

Then Big Star boards on the ship as Sawatari is going to find the Action Card. "Now anyone can climb aboard! I guarantee it'll be to your advantage! I end my turn."

While they are doing this, Crow, Shinji, and Damon are working on the escape plan that Yuya and Yuni had told them yesterday, and a guard sees them and asks, "Hey, what are you doing?"

"The ventilation fan is faulty so we're fixing it." Crow says.

"That's his forte!" Shinji says while pointing at Damon.