Chapter 46 A Mother and Daughter Duel

The final destination for the Lancers is the Hummingbird Gate, Kurosaki Aera is the one guarding the gate. Yuni says, "If we defeated this gate, we'll be able to save Ruri, Ruri, and Kurosaki's mother."

"Yeah..." Katrina says. "After this one, it will be Mr. Kurosaki... their family will be reunited."

"Speaking of parents..." Mark turns to Yuya, "Aunt Yoko and Uncle Yusho are still alive, right?"

"They are still alive, we didn't know where is Dad, but Mom is living in the Standard Dimension." Yuya says. "Dad was trying to stop the Professor from doing this invasion, but we didn't know where he had gone after Xyz Dimension."

Katrina asks, "So you know our mom and dad before the world splits?"

"Of course." Mark says, "I did mention before after my abusive father was sent to prison, I lived with your family until Zarc was controlled by the Supreme King... After the Dimension splits, I had been wandering in a void until I met Condor and the Earthbound God..."

"Not for me." Hana says, "After the World splits into Four Dimensions, I was in the Fusion Dimension. 6 years ago, I joined Academia and learned everything I could there. Before the Professor and Reisho's arrival, it has been a fun school to learn to duel."

"We know, Sona told me that the Duel School eventually become a school training duel soldiers after Akaba Leo's arrival." Vivian says.

Hana says, "Since Reisho is not with his father, I guess there's no reason to hide the truth."

"What truth?" Reisho asks with confusion.

"Your birth mother, she was one of the teachers in Academia." Hana says.

"What?" This causes Reisho and Ray to yell in surprise. Reisho says, "Are you telling me that all this time...she's alive?"

Hana nods, "She had become the teacher a year before I enrolled in Academia. She remembered everything and she told me that she had been staying in the Standard Dimension. When I asked her about her family, which is very strange. She told me that her husband is not Akaba Leo, but another man. And with that man, she also had two kids, a boy, and a girl."

"Wait, so you mean my Mom was in a new family? But what about Ray and I? How could she do this to us?" Reisho asks with slight pain in his heart.

Hana says, "I did ask her, but she told me that she came to Fusion Dimension because she wanted to hide from the Professor. We knew that your mother died from sickness before the world split, but something told me that there's more to it..."

"So you said that Reisho's mother was married to another man, did she tell you the name of the man?" Yuya asks, "Since we're the vice presidents of Leo Corporation, maybe we might know that person."

Hana says, "About that, I have a picture of her and her husband." After taking it out of the pocket, they look at the picture. Yuya, Yuni, Vivian, Katrina, Yuzu, and Reisho look at the picture, and they gasp. The man inside the picture is Yuzu's father, Hiiragi Shuzo.

"That's the principal!" Vivian says. "Wait...does that mean..."

"Ray and Reisho's mother...is my mother?" Yuzu gasps in surprise.

"I know I have never met your mother before...but to think that my birth mother is Yuzu's mother..." Reisho mutters.

Yuni says, "What we know about Yuzu's mother...is that she went missing seven years ago just after Katrina disappeared. Are you telling me that all this time, she was in the Fusion Dimension?"

Yuzu starts to shed some tears after learning about her mother's whereabouts, she rushes to Ryu and says, "Ryu! Come here for a second!"

Ryu is dragged by Yuzu as he asks, "What's wrong, Yuzu? Why are you acting like this?"