Chapter 20 Earthbound Pendulum God Ccapac Apu

"Now we're going to start the third match, it is Hiragi Ryu versus-" Before Melissa can finish, a worker comes in and shows the filming to Melissa. "What is this?" Then everyone sees the purple flames shaped like a giant appear in the city.

"What is this? It looks like a picture of a giant in the middle of the city! What is going on?"

Both Tops and Commons are in panic, Crow says, "That flame..."

Jean says, "It looks like the one where Yuya was having a Shadow Duel."

Vivian says, "What is this feeling..." But unknown to her, a purple glow is blinking on her arm.

Ray says, "No... Ccapac Apu's mark... It is real...The Dark Signers are back..."

Yuzu says, "Then Yuya and Yuni..."

Risu says, "Well, whatever it is, I don't like anyone bit."

Mark says, "First, Zarc, no, Sakaki Yuya, I'm going to send you straight to the bowels of the underworld!"

"Mark..." Yuya mutters.

"Let me warn you ahead of time, those spiders you faced were just searching for hosts, however, this mark here is the genuine one." Mark says.

At the same time, Reisho, Rua, and Ruka also arrive with the help of the council, as they meet Katrina and Yuni, Ruka says, "Yuni, what is going on..."

Reisho then sees Mark and he gasps, "You're..."

"Well, even Reisho has come to the welcoming party, huh? I thought you would also bring Ray here, but I guess you're still the same..."

"Mark..." Reisho notices the mark and says, "To think you have become a Dark Signer..."

"I will never forgive any of you. As these flames will be my vengeful inferno!" Mark yells. "I can never forget what happened! You stabbed me in the back and brought me to death!"

Yuya says, "Everyone gets back! It is my fault that Mark has become like this...I will definitely save him and bring him back!"

Ruka asks, "What do you mean by that?"

Yuni says, "Well...back in the original dimension, Mark used to be one of our friends..."

(Flashback)

On a sunny day at the original dimension, a younger Zarc, Ray, Zarnie, and Reisho are dueling using the duel disks.

"Starve Venom. Attack Full Clear!" Zarc says as his dragon destroys Zarnie's.

"Aw man..." Zarnie says. "I lost."

Ray says, "You two did really well."

"Indeed." Reisho says as the two thank him. Just then, they see a boy hiding behind the tree, as Zarc spots him, he tries to hide.

"Is anyone there?" Zarc calls through the trees, then the boy slowly walks toward them.

"Hello there, did you just watch our duel?" Zarnie asks as he slowly nods.

"I...didn't mean to eavesdrop..." The boy says.

"It is fine, do you want to play with us?" Zarc asks, "Don't worry, we won't hurt you."

"Are you sure..." The boy asks.

Reisho says, "Of course. Duel is to make people smile. Can you tell us your name?"

The boy then says, "I am Mark..."

"Well, Mark, nice to meet you." Zarc says as he shows his hand, and the two of them shake their hands.