ONE LOOK OF HER

A C H I N T Y A  R A G H U V A N S H I

"We are leaving for Bharatpur, Rajput Mahal" (palace) my heard my father

Me and Rajput family was close since very long time, for what I know our grandfather's were good friends and then my father and Uday uncle.

When I still lived in India I went to Rajput Mahal quite of sometimes.

It took us 4 hours to reach Bharatpur. Rajput Mahal, it was decorated beautifully as ever. Guess it's a big occasion. I started moving towards inside and I saw Abhiraj standing.

"Khammaghani Uncle" he touched my father's feet "Abhiraj bacche Congratulations" he hugged him.

Abhiraj turned to me and made hard face "Hello Achintya! And welcome back to India"

He doesn't like me nor do I like him. Since we were kids there was a compition between both of us. "Hey Abhiraj! Thanks" we shake our hand.

We started moving inside palace to meet others when I heard a beautiful melodious voice which made me want to turn and look for the source.

I turned saw a girl wearing white suit, twirling while the rose petals were Falling on her. Her long straight hairs were tucked in gajra, falling down till her waist. I couldn't see her face and something in me was desperate to see her.

She stopped and turned towards my way but the piece of cloths stopped my view.

Fuck this shit!

I only saw her big kohel eyes, her green eyes mesmerized me the very moment. I could feel my heart bursting out of my chest. I saw her running away.

What was that? Who is she?

Rose I smiled internally

"Achintya!!" I heard a female voice. I saw Priya coming my way and hugged me. "God I missed you" I smiled, she's cute.

"Well now I am here" I patted her head. "And that's great come let's go inside" she took my hand. she's always like this, overexcited for nothing. Unlike me she knows how to live life.

She loves to party and going out. when we dated, she made me go literally everywhere she goes.

She is bold and full of life, I like it. I like confident girls, she goes perfect with my personality.

I sat on sofa and looked around, still those beautiful eyes and melodious voice is in my head, wanting to get a glimpse again.

"Achintya are you even listing to me?" I heard Priya voice.

Did I zoned out? What's wrong with you man?  You checked out a woman, it's so unlike you.

"I called you guys early for a reason.... I wanted to talk about something important, Actually it's a favor to ask" Uncle said, "what is it Uday?" My father asked.

" As you know We still need to have proper engagement for Priya and Achintya"

Marrying Priya is not at all a problem, we know eachother better.

Soon Everyone engrossed themselves in conversation, me and my father sat with Uday uncle and Abhiraj talking about business.

"Abhijeet come here!!" I heard the same melodious voice, I felt my heart beating faster. I turned my head and saw the same girl descending the stairs.

Rose....

She was holding her long traditional white suit by one hand and another was moved to her hairs to collect the fallen string of her hairs.

Her payal was making beautiful sound. Her waist came to my view although it was covered, I could say it's perfectly curved and small. Her  slender neck and milky white skin can make anyone crazy.

I was curious to see her face but her hairs were Falling, and were making me feel irritated. But my wait came to an end and finally I got to see her face.

My breathe hitched, she's truly a beauty. Her beautiful green orbs which made me crazy in just one look,  her white cheeks have cute natural blush. She had perfectly fined nose, her lips are pink like and plump totally kissable.

Wait what the fuck Achintya.

"Gaytri!" I heard Uday uncle speaking and I saw her stiff in her place. "Where is Nitin?"

"Chacha ji is in his room" she lowered her head. I don't know why I didn't liked this. "Call him and don't run around like a kid, sometimes be mature can't you see there are guests?" She nodded and went away.

"Achintya How have you been.. without me?" Priya asked I smiled at her and said "never been better"

She gasped and narrowed her eyes. Uday uncle laughed and said " See they look cute together"

"Is it?" My father said, "by the way Uday who was that girl?"

"Gaytri... My younger sister" Abhiraj said which suprised I didn't knew Abhiraj and Priya had a sister.

"Wait is that our little Gayu?" My father looked happy and surprised "My godess she grew up so well and beautifully"

Indeed.

"Hmm.. we'll talk further but for now take rest. The party will start shortly.... Priya beta show Achintya his room" Priya excitedly jumped and dragged me to a room.

"So my soon to be husband " she smirked as she turned after locking the door. "Are you ok with this?"

"I have to be, who else will marry me a man knowing how of a demon I am."  we both laughed.

"I understand" she circled her hand on my shoulders. "Well you take rest, I need to get ready  for the party"

I know she takes too much time to get ready, women.

She went away and I heard her "Gaytri!! Help me get ready!"

Will she come? I am looking forward for it.

_____________________

Heyyy lovelies ❤️❤️

Hope you guys are doing fine, my new update*while I am sitting in class🙂*

Dedication dekh rahe ho🙂

So enjoy the story and if you liked it then please vote... Thnx guys

Arcane 🖤

Xoxo