LISTING TO HEART

ACHINTYARAGHUVANSHI

ACHINTYA
RAGHUVANSHI

The week with her went in bliss, I was shocked myself how much of gentelman and soft I was to her.

The kind of power she have over me is dangerous, she can make me do anything just by showing those beautiful green eyes and beautiful innocent face.

She makes me want to hide her from world. She's just too good to be true. I want to protect her and keep her happy always.

I want to spend all my time with her, like I want to lock her up with me. So whenever I get time I spend time with her.

"Achintya we found out the guy, he's khurana's man"

That ass will die by my hands, he dared to molest my wife. Fucker!

I clenched my jaw.  I want him Destroyed.

"Also, he's planning against you by hurting her.". Prashant said. "He wants to make you weak" He added

I stood near the big glass window of my Office "He wants nothing but death, And I will make sure he GET'S the best one" I put cigarette between my lips.

This all gives me stress, I have to leave for Australia, tomorrow and I can't risk Gaytri's life as well.

"Make sure Gaytri is surrounded with our gaurds every single time, I'll be back from Australia as soon as possible"

I was stressed, all I want is to see her face and smile, and I know I'll be fine. I packed up and went to palace.

I haven't saw her in room, . Maybe she's in bathroom. I waited for her. As she saw me, she smiled that's all I need to live.

Oh shit! I am being too cheesy aren't I?

What can I do? I am so blunt.

When I asked her for hug, I was actually ready for a rejection but she took me by suprise when she put her hand on my torso. Her touch sent me shivers.

Oh fuck!

I relaxed and hugged her tightly, she fits perfectly in my arms. I love this feeling.

I told her about my trip, I felt her disappointment In her voice with tint of sadness. It made me feel happy because she cares about my presence.

Her pink pouty lips was making me want to kiss the day light out of her. I swear to god she's the cutest when she sulks or is angry.