RUINED PLAN

ACHINTYARAGHUVANSHI

ACHINTYA
RAGHUVANSHI

*†*†*†*†*†*

(13 years ago)

"Stay inside you BASTERED!" The person pushed me in a dark room.

"No please.... I don't want to be here... Please. I beg you!!" I begged to the person and cried.

"Isn't it funny to see the future king begging me" evil laugh erupted. The person grabbed my jaw tightly while I sobbed.

"I...I haven't... haven't...done anything wrong"

"Yes you did... You fucker! You are coming on my way!! You should have died" I felt stinging sensation on my cheeks and a kick landed on my stomach.

"No...Leave me... Ahh!!" I felt the blood coming out from my mouth. I sobbed harshly,

"You are again Sleeping without food today, tsk! Such a waste"

*†*†*†*†*†*

My eyes opened and my breathing was uneven. I saw around me, I slept on my table while working.

It's fine... I am fine.

I controlled my breathe.

I want everything and live like a normal human but these nightmares drag me more into darkness.

They always make me remember which I want forget.

I closed my eyes in frustration.

I became someone whom I hated most, A monster, Torturing the innocent one. My nightmares increased more since I realised that Gaytri was innocent.

As if my heart is reminding me the pain of my past, making me feel her pain.

when She went missing and I almost went into panic mode then I can't imagine if she'll leave me just like that. Why the fuck is that?

She's not the one I love... fuck I don't even believe in love and shits. But what I feel for her is so fucking strong that I can't even explain.

It's frustrating how she has so much fucking control over me!

I was in my thoughts when my room opened, it's her.

She's here! She's back.

Sudden feeling of relief spread all over me. She haven't even looked at me. It made me a little disappointed. She just went inside the wardrobe.