CAN THE DAYS BE BETTER?

GAYTRIRAJPUT

GAYTRI
RAJPUT

I Woke up by the sun rays falling on my face, I felt softness around me. But I slept on hard floor. I opened my eyes and I saw I was on his bed. Shit did I sleep walked?

I never did it before tho....

I was confused when I heard his voice. "Good that you are up, now leave my bed. I don't want any filthy creature on my bed"

Words hurt more than any weapon. Specially when I am already been stabbed with these words.

He went out and I entered the bathroom. Mind you my clothes are still in my bags, you think he'll let me put them in wardrobe? He's letting me stay here is enough. I laughed sarcastically.

Like I want to stay in this fucking hell.

I went down and entered the kitchen. I smiled towards the maids. "beta, why are you cooking? There are workers here"

"Papa, I don't actually have to do anything and on top of it I enjoy cooking"

"Let it be papa, it's not everyday you see useless people trying to work" my devil husband came and sat on dinning table.

My smile vanished. The person by whom I wanted to be loved the most, hates me the most. My husband is suppose to support me but here all he want is to crush me.

Is he my fate?

I ignored his words and started cooking.

"Achintya, mind what you say!! She's your wife also a princess"

"As if I don't know who she really is" he mumbled and went away. Dad shouted his name, but he Haven't even looked back. "I am sorry gayu beta" he looked disappointed.

I can't see him sad. "It's fine,Papa" I gave him fake smile. I gave him his breakfast and saw Aditya isn't up yet. "Papa, is Aditya still not up?" I asked.

I was worried for that kid.

"Yeah... I'll send someone to wake him, day by day he's becoming so careless" he said. "It's fine I can wake him up" I smiled and went in his room.

I saw him sitting on bed and looking out of the window. "Aditya?" I called him "Come have breakfast"

He looked at me carefully. "I don't want to" he sternly said. THESE BOTH BROTHERS WANT ME TO SMACK THEM!!!