LIFE IS A MESS

ACHINTYARAGHUVANSHI

ACHINTYA
RAGHUVANSHI

As I was going I saw Gaytri and Aditya talking, he seem so comfortable around her. I don't know what she has done but she is slowly making her way into my family.

I went to the office thinking about her, about what I'd told to her.

*†*†*†*†*†*

(Weeks Before the wedding)

I reached the hotel where Priya was staying. As I reached she hugged me. "Babe! I missed you" she pecked my lips.

I smiled. "I can see that"

She sat on my lap and her hands roamed all over my body. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I had to complete my business here and a good opportunity to see you babe" she kissed my neck.

"If your brother got to know you are here with me, making out, he'll surely lash at me" I chuckled.

"Does he even care? These days all he cares about is Gaytri " she mumbled under her breath but I heard.

I frowned. "What do you mean?". My question took her by surprise. "Um.... actually... Uh... S-She's not a nice person."

"Hmm?"

"Yeah.... She is actually not my sister...she-she...is adopted...yeah and she hates me and everyone in the family"

I was shocked, she's adopted? "She doesn't look like a bad person," I said, as her innocent beautiful face came to my mind.

"Looks can be deceiving babe! She's a bitch... I even saw her with different guys In high schools that's why papa sent her away"

What the heck! For some weird reason, I felt rage in me. The thought of her being with different guys makes me furious.

*†*†*†*†*†*

I wouldn't believe her but.... Prashant came in. "You have a very important meeting tomorrow, with foreign clients. I hope you checked the file thoroughly" he said.

"What file? I haven't got any of it. I gave it to you didn't I?"

"What the hell? I mean yes but I sent it to the palace, it should be there yesterday night itself"

"I did not got any file, I thought you have it!"

"But it was sent to your palace" he remarked. "If none of us have it then where does it go?"