HIS THREAT

ACHINTYARAGHUVANSHI

ACHINTYA
RAGHUVANSHI

I was frustrated by all this, why did my life have to turn this way? I tried talking to my father after coming to the mansion but he didn't even look at me.

Sadly I went to my room where my 'wife' is waiting for me. I entered and saw her sitting on the bed.

She does not think that I'll accept her, does she?

"What the hell are you doing on my bed?" I coldly spoke. She got up and looked up. Her nose was red and her eyes were puffy. She was crying? But why isn't this what she wanted?

"Mind you, Miss, Rajput you are my wife in front of others but for me..." I started moving towards her. ".... You are a cheap bitch" I said and looked into her eyes.

They are mesmerizing me.

"W-what- did you say?" She frowned. "Why? Did the truth hurt you? I know whatever happened to me today, it was your plan... I know everything about you Miss, Rajput!" I gritted my teeth

And here I used to think she is innocent but she turns out to be a cunning fox.

"Go and sleep on the floor"

"Wh-why would I?" She said. "Oh! You wanna sleep in the bed? Why who are you? Not my wife for sure!! Not your dad's princess anymore..."

I grabbed her jaw "...You are my maid from now on, you will work for me... Princess" I mocked her.

"I won't!!" She shouted. How dare she!!

I pushed her onto the floor and grabbed her hair, "I am not a good man and you know it Miss Rajput so you better BEHAVE!!".

She started crying, and something painful hit my chest looking at her vulnerable but she do not deserve my mercy so I shrugged the thought.

I went out and took out my cigarette.

"You did so wrong Gaytri, if only I knew from the very first"