SPARK OF HATE

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

A C H I N T Y A
R A G H U V A N S H I

I was with my business partners in a club, there was a small party fortunately it was. It was a sudden invitation when they got to know I am in Bharatpur.

"Hey, hottie..." A girl approached me, she was hot. Her dress is up to her thighs and her cleavage is visible. "Hey" I smirked.

"Are you alone here?" She asked, I nodded. She came closer "Need company?" She traced her manicured nails on my jawline.

I didn't like it, somewhere I felt disgusted. Something in my mind felt so messed up. What's wrong with me?

I tried pushing my thoughts back

"Why would you do that?" I asked, "cuz I am alone as well, and want to have some fun tonight" which directly means I want to fuck, I smirked.

She played with my suit button, "but I don't need anyone, thank you for your offer" I went away from her. Why have I done that? I am frustrated with my own behavior, I drank three more shots and closed my eyes.

urgh! Why her face is coming to my mind!! She messed up my mind!

Gaytri...

What have you done? You are playing with my mind, the devil's mind.... It will destroy you.

I went to where my people were sitting, and suddenly a guy near me pointed to a girl, I looked at her. "Wow! Such a beauty she is, damn!" He said. I couldn't see her face. Her dress was shiny and elegant and she was wearing it gorgeously.

Her waist is perfectly curved, hair were curled. Soon her face came to view. Ahh, my Beauty has a hidden side. I smirked but soon it got replaced by a frown when I saw some guys checking her out, I felt anger in me.

Motherfuckers! But can't blame them she's a sight...Still, she's mine to see, mine to ruin.

"Sir, he has arrived" my man informed me. Let's see how can you run from me cheap bastard.

I reached there and opened the suit he was in. "Won't you welcome me?" I said and my men surrounded him.

"S-Sir? I... How are you he-here?" I could see fear in his eyes for me. I smirked. "Why? Why can't I meet my employee of the year"

"I heard you take care of my finance department, here in India" I sat on the sofa. "Y-yes sir"

"Then you definitely know about those 5crore which magically vanished" I frowned.