THE LITTLE TALK

ACHINTYARAGHUVANSHI

ACHINTYA
RAGHUVANSHI

"Gaytri... But..."

"I'll be there in a minute."

Before I can say anything she ran away, I don't know why I feel weird for having a conversation with my brother. It's just... It's been so many years that we communicated.

"Achintya raghuvanshi is actually listing to someone, damn dude what's wrong with you" and the only thing which came in my mind was Gaytri, my lovely wife.

I heard a knock on my study door, I looked up to see Gaytri standing with my brother. He was looking as if he'll freak out anytime. Everyone gets intimidated by me. And then look at my wife, for her I am so different and I don't even know why.

"Come in." I ordered and he looked at Gaytri with pleading eyes. She shooed him in.

There was a minute of silence, until I broke it. "So, will you explain?" I coldly said keeping my stern posture.

"That guy is my senior, he had been pestering me since I took admission there. He always try to humiliate me, This he abused my family so I couldn't handle and punched him"

I heard his words, they made me angry. He belongs to a royal family and no one dares to speak a word against us. "Who is that guy?"

He hesitated, "Rohan Aggrawal"

"I know I should have listened to you, but next time tell me if you face any problem" he hesitates at first but nodded, my eyes soften.

I walked towards him and patted his head, "Aditya, I do care about you and papa. You guys are my family, how can you think I am running away from you when all I had was you both"

He was shocked with my sudden confession. "I know what's in your mind, and I want you to know that I'll always care for you."

"S-sorry.. Bhaisa"

(Brother)

I felt hapiness inside my heart, when he called me that. He is trying to accept and that was it for me.

We heard someone clearing throat, there she was, my wife, smiling lovingly at us.

"My dear brother in law haven't ate anything since morning so..." She looked at Adi "Ab to kha lijiye" she looked at Aditya.

(Atleast eat now)

They went outside of my study. "But bhabhi maa... I don't wanna eat"