THE UNSEEN

Hey lovelies! These chapters are the one to show some unseen scenes behind the stories as I left the story with many unasked questions ig....

******

20 Years ago

"What happened is he ok?" The former king asked to Uday Rajput. "No pita ji (father) he died"

Veer Singh their most trusted man died, saving his king's life. He was the right hand of the king and his family has been serving him since years. For Rajput's Veer Singh was like thier family member and for Uday he was like a big brother.

Rajput family was sad, recklessness of royal King took the life of person he admired the most. Only if he was careful enough during the attack.

The thing which adds upto thier sadness is Veer's family. He have a daughter of nearly 10 year and his wife had left veer years ago.

"The Royals will adopt his daughter" The king declared. "Uday but—" the former king got intruppted

"You know pita ji he was like my brother he did so much for me and my family this is the least thing I can do for him" Uday said.

But little they knew it'll take a drastic change to break thier family.

Priya was brought to the palace, she always used to visit it with her father and now she's going to live here.

She was always jealous of one person, of our little Gaytri. Because she have family and their undivided attention and love. Priya always wanted all of it.

_________

"Ma! Actually I have a function in my school will you attend?" She asked to Gaytri's mother.

"sure"

Little Gaytri looked at them and asked to her mother, "But ma you have to come to my school too"

"Gayu princess.... We have to go to Didi's school first and then we'll be there after ok?"

After attending the function of Priya's school the Royal family went to see the little Gaytri.

"Ma'am? You here?" The teacher asked looking at the queen. "My daughter?"

"Oh she didn't came today, the call came from the Royals saying Gaytri can't attend the school today she is sick"

Gayatri's mother panicked and called her sister in law but she didn't picked up. As she reached the palace she directly went to the Gayatri's room.

"Princess? Where is she?" She asked to a maid. "Choti raani sa took Princess to hospital"

"H-Hospital?"

She almost ran outside the palace where she met her husband "Uday, Gaytri.... She is in the hospital"

"What? No body told me!" He yelled knowing his princess is sick. He order his driver to take them to the hospital. "What happened to her? Why you haven't told me?"

"I had to visit orphanage today and from there I directly went to Priya's school... I didn't knew about it until I went to see Gaytri" Rashmi was anxious about her little daughter's health.

Both of them reached to the hospital and saw thier daughter laying on hospital bed.

"What  happened to her?" Uday asked from the doctor. "Food poisoning, sir"

Rashmi sobbed while Uday hugged her, "She is fine"

"Bu-t Uday... My daughter... She"

The whole day Rashmi and Uday didn't left Gayatri's room. Soon the Little Prince Abhiraj Rajput enter the VIP room.

"Ma what happened to princess?" His eyes were moist, he was afraid if something happened to his little sister.

When he reached the palace and looked for his little Gaytri he didn't found her. He asked to his aunt and found out she is in hospital.

"She's fine, Abhiraj"

Not listening to anyone he ran to where his little princess was laying down.

"Princess... Look Bhaiya is here... Won't you play with me? Are you angry that I shouted on you that day? I am sorry princess I won't do that again... Ma why isn't she saying anything?" He sobbed hugged her.

"She is sleeping bacche"

"Then wake her up! I want to talk to her and apologise"

"What did you do Abhi?" Uday glared at his son. "I... Shouted on her... A-And didn't played with her"

"Abhi! Is this how you behave with your younger sister?"

"Sorry...." Abhiraj's tear slipped continuously not because he was being scolded but because his little sister isn't forgiving him it's been 2 days she isn't talking to him, And now she is on hospital bed.

When Gaytri opened her eyes next day she saw her uncle and aunt there and thought her parents never came to see her. Since that day she closed herself from the world.

The little moments unseen to her eyes made her hate her family.

"I am telling you mumma she's jealous of me" Priya tried to explain why Gaytri doesn't like her presence. "Why would she Priya? Stop assuming things" Rashmi snapped.

"And you are going to behave this time, the other Royals guests are here"

Priya greeted her teeth, no one is believing her and why will they when everything she is saying is a pure lie.

"Abhiraj! Let's go outside I am getting bored"

"Ok wait... Let me call Gaytri"

"But she is out with her friend Radhika" She lied.

"What??? She haven't told me! Does ma and papa knows? Are the bodyguards with her? Where did she went?" He was always so protective of Gaytri which Priya never liked.

"Now will you come with bro?" She said as she saw Gaytri coming from her room.

"Ok let's go" He nodded and took his car keys with him while Priya gave Gaytri smirk.

Gaytri was hurt knowing her brother is forgetting her or maybe already forgot her, that he doesn't want her presence.  But all she saw was the half truth.