LISTING TO HEART-II

GAYTRIRAJPUT

GAYTRI
RAJPUT

I looked at clock it was 11 at night.

I am unable to sleep, it's frustrating.

Am I missing him?

I need to calm down, I looked at my side table for water but it was empty. I came downstairs to refill.

"What are you? Ghost?" I heard a voice which made me flinch. "Fuck RADHIKA! You'll kill me someday"

"You sure it wasn't suppose to be a seductive?" She smirked. "Oh lord you got a so fucking dirty mind!" I gasped.

"You mean a mind where she's fucking your brother?" We heard another voice. Our eyes turned went wide.

"PARI!!???" We both shouted. We went and hugged her. "OH GOD BITCHES WILL YOU KILL ME??" she shouted.

Pari Singh our another best friend, she's a little younger. We are close since our childhood, she went to America in early age.

"When did you came?" Radhika asked. "Just landed babe!" She said. "It's too late How come no one informed us? How did you entered the palace?"

Her Eyes shows mischievous in them, her head turned around and our eyes fell on nav whose eyes were cursing someone.

And that was... Pari.

She smiled sheepishly. "You called him?" We laughed.

Nav and pari have been in enemy relationship since childhood, or as far as we remember. "I am going to sleep and dare you contact me or try to talk to me again" he glared at her

"Sorry I couldn't join your engagement"

"As we are here why don't we have a sleepover"

"Aren't you tierd?" I asked Pari. "I was but when I saw you both I can't help but get excited"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_

We three settled in my room and shared everything we've missed from our life. "You look like your lost somewhere Gaytri" Pari asked.

"Maybe missing her husband" Radhika teased. "I don't know girl" I sighed.

"What do you mean?" They both asked.

"You guys know how I got married, intialy he never accepted me as his wife, heck he never noticed my existence. He blamed me for the terrible experience of marriage. Gradually things changed, he realised it wasn't me."