KEEP EYES ON HER

A C H I N T Y AR A G H U V A N S H I

A C H I N T Y A
R A G H U V A N S H I

"Sir, everything is normal. She hasn't told anything to anyone" My man informed me. I don't believe anyone so I hired a man to watch over her. She can Destroy my reputation and if my father got to know he'll be disappointed.

He thinks I left these things, years ago he got to know about my dark side and he warned me but I just can't let those bastards go who actually deserve to die.

"Hmm ok! You can go" I said as I resumed my work. Minutes later I heard my phone ringing.

OTP;

"Baby what are you doing?" I heard Priya.

"Working sweetheart," I said.

"Well, I was wondering if we can go out somewhere on a date and umm after that maybe... Have some fun ... You know" she seductively said.

For two days she's staying in my city for some days, So it's easy for us to meet. I know she just wants to be with her, she's a possessive type.

"Babe I am working right now will come later"

"Baby, please! I need you now... Can't you do this for me? Don't you love me?" I could sense she is pouting.

"Fine I'll be there," I said and she squealed, I laughed at her antics.

I packed my stuff and moved out, it was already 8 at night.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"You were a very rough babe, something's Wrong?" She cupped my face. "No, I am just overthinking these days" I looked at her.

She always knows what's wrong with me. I smiled. 

"It's gonna be fine, love" she hugged me. This made me remember the days when we used to live in together.

We were about to sleep when her phone rang. She picked up the call. "Hello?"

"WHAT??" she shouted. "Ok I'll be there"

I looked at her "What's Wrong babe?"

"Dadaji... He's in hospital" she looked at me " I gotta go now" she groaned.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I offered to send her it's not so far, we traveled by car. We reached the hospital where he was admitted, I saw she was sleeping.