RUIN ONE BY ONE

ACHINTYARAGHUVANSHI

ACHINTYA
RAGHUVANSHI

I was in my study when kriti called me, "Work is done boss..." She said and I smirked.

Ranvijay khuranna, you waste your time in finding alliance against me from others till then I'll excute my plan to destroy you.

I heard a knock on my door. Prashant entered with Riyansh. What does he wants?

"Achintya, Riyansh knows something which might help us against Ranvijay"

Intresting, I looked at Riyansh.

"It was when, my girlfriend and my child died. After a year or so I decided to take revenge from Ranvijay. I tried to find clues against him. During that I got information about his many illegal works not only in India but also in France as well"

I knew he was involved in illegal work.

Riyansh gave me a pen drive. Prashant attached it to his laptop. There were some pictures of his illegal factories and other illegal supplies.

"Some higher authority helped him hiding this, I tired reaching police but he had support so they just dismissed me"

I smirked. "Well... No worries now, Now his end is near... Soon he'll loose everything he have.."

Digging a pit for me? now be ready to fall in it

"Prashant, find the location of every place tell the police to raid these places" I said. "And take papers from kriti, she bought 30%  shares in His company already."

"Sure"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Princess, stop being stubborn"

"No I want what I want!"

"Princess!"

"Bhai!!"

I saw my Rose fighting with her brother. "What's going on?" I asked. She saw me and ran to hug me.

I smiled and hugged her back. "He is taking me to Bharatpur" she pouted. "You don't wanna go? Why?" I asked her softly.

"I'll miss you" she whispered, making me chuckle. "I'll miss you too, Love. But your family is missing you. They want you to be with them for sometime"

I took her in my arms and made her sit on couch. "Just say You want to get rid of me!" She narrowed her eyes.

"Babe... It's not like that" Before I can complete she left and went to the room. I sighed. She's angry now.